Proclaim Argan Oil Glossing Polish uploaded by Kirstie H.Proclaim Argan Oil Glossing Polish uploaded by Melody M.

BY PROCLAIM

Proclaim Argan Oil Glossing Polish is uniquely formulated with argan oil to help eliminate frizz and revive dry, damaged, hair of all textures.

Aja B.
Beacon, NY
For my curly and straight hair any type of oil, especially this one, makes my hair look terrible. All greasy, my hair wouldn’t flow in the wind. It would just sit plastered on my head. Even with a few drops.
Kirstie H.
Smiths Station
5/5 stars for this product. The application takes hardly anything at all to achieve ideal results. 1-2 drops covers all of my hair, which is a decent length and thickness. Doesn’t leave my hair feeling oily, just silky and soft.
Yassi D.
It's really good...for dry and colored hair like mine, it gives me a lot of shine, it's not grease at all...Es excelente para el cabello seco y procesado, deja el pelo brillante sin ser grasoso!!!
Amy O.
This hair polishing oil is great, it smells really good and is not greasy it helps manage frizzy dry hair and leaves it looking shiny and healthy.
Linda O.
I LOVE this. I also get the one with Olive oil. I have natural silver in my hair and it shines so pretty after styling she I use this!!
Melody M.
Austin, TX
I love the smell of this product. It works well and gives my hair a lovely shine. I do wish it was a bit thicker.
Jessica K.
Pensacola, FL
I love this, it keeps my hair shiny all day without being greasy, it's really a great product
shiona m.
Midland, TX
This is the only "Summer"proof hair product that keeps my hair manageable,hydrated,and shiny!!!
Eden B.
Thornhill
i have the heat and style protect one in the red bottle and i LOVE it! my hairdresser used it on my hair once after a trim and it felt insanely soft and really protected my hair from the heat damage i always put i through. smells really nice and as long as i don’t bring it too close to my scalp my hair never looks oily