Proclaim Argan Oil Glossing Polish uploaded by Melody M.

BY PROCLAIM

Proclaim Argan Oil Glossing Polish is uniquely formulated with argan oil to help eliminate frizz and revive dry, damaged, hair of all textures.

Yassi D.
It's really good...for dry and colored hair like mine, it gives me a lot of shine, it's not grease at all...Es excelente para el cabello seco y procesado, deja el pelo brillante sin ser grasoso!!!
Amy O.
This hair polishing oil is great, it smells really good and is not greasy it helps manage frizzy dry hair and leaves it looking shiny and healthy.
Linda O.
I LOVE this. I also get the one with Olive oil. I have natural silver in my hair and it shines so pretty after styling she I use this!!
Melody M.
Austin, TX
I love the smell of this product. It works well and gives my hair a lovely shine. I do wish it was a bit thicker.
Jessica K.
Pensacola, FL
I love this, it keeps my hair shiny all day without being greasy, it's really a great product
shiona m.
Midland, TX
This is the only "Summer"proof hair product that keeps my hair manageable,hydrated,and shiny!!!