Proclaim 100% Pure Shea Butter uploaded by patria v.Proclaim 100% Pure Shea Butter uploaded by Dusti W.

BY PROCLAIM

Proclaim 100% Pure Shea Butter is an all natural product that moisturizes both hair and skin. see more...

• Where can it be found? Can it be used on hair? 1 Answers
Michelle A.
Although you can find a whole pound of shea butter on Amazon for as little as $10, this is a great option if you need something from a store, specifically, Sally's.  (I got my jar from there with a 40% coupon.)  At Sally's, this product is sold in the hair section, but I bought it to use on my skin. I use it at night around my eyes, in place of my regular eye cream, and on any dry parts of my face.  I just rub it a bit with my finger to warm up the product, since it is about the consistency of coconut oil at a cold room temperature.  I've transferred some to a little jar for me to make it easier to use for everyday, and even to take out of the house with me sometimes.  Keeping the little jar in my pocket keeps the product warm and pliable, so it is easier to apply.

Now that it is winter here, it's not just my skin that gets dry, but my dry eye syndrome has been giving me more problems.  Keeping my eye area moisturized with shea butter has helped with the pain, believe it or not.  It goes on very nicely after I've used a warm compress on my eyes, and is more effective than a mineral oil- or petroleum-based product.  I've been getting a ton of use out of this product during the fall and winter months.
Shaylene S.
Fayetteville, NC
I have absolutely loved this product for post pregnancy! It has faded my stretch marks so much, it has honestly been a life saver. The only negative is that it leaves my skin fairly oily for awhile after using it but that is certainly a small price to pay!
Kasey J.
I use this on my face and hair! So over coconut oil this works better for me I highly recommend. I bought this at Sallys (You can only get this at Sally its a Sally's private label) Buy 2 get 1 free special and It really works the scent is not to over powering and it truly moisturizes my face and hair! Will be buying again
Dusti W.
Cheyenne, WY
This Shea butter works well on freshly-shaven skin and on clean hair that needs extra moisture.
Beware that "fragrance-free" doesn't mean "without fragrance." Natural Shea butter doesn't have a really pleasant or light scent, so you will carry that earthy aroma with you.
patria v.
Overall this an all in one product..excellent for moisture curly hair and skin...about the smell it is not a strong smell, you can tolerate it and in second disappear..very good multipurpose product
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
Natural and Amazing! Keeps your skin soft and moisturized. Great for after sun or chlorine in pools that dry out the skin!
raven c.
Madisonville, TN
This gives me life!!! I use it on my hair and skin. It keeps my hair and skin hydrated as well as keeping my skin soft.
Brivana B.
LOVE. THIS. PRODUCT. It is natural, fragrance free, and perfect for both heatless curl styling, and as body moisturizer on truly dry trouble spots, like your feet or elbows. Get it.
Victoria M.
I put this stuff on my boils and it helps significantly. I use it in my hair and even tanning with it. Moisturizing is key.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Where can it be found? Can it be used on hair?