ProCare® Cool Mist Humidifier

by ProCare

#15 in Humidifiers

The ProCare Cool Mist Humidifier helps provide soothing invisible moisture to temporarily relieve cough and congestion. With its two output settings, you can control how much moisture is added to the air.  The humidifier features a 1 gallon translucent tank that runs up to 24 hours.  In addition, this humidifier works with a wicking filter to help capture minerals and impurities from the water before they are released into the air.  Use the ProCare Cool Mist Humidifier to help keep throat and nasal passages hydrated to breathe better and sleep more comfortably.

• Provides temporarily relief from dry air discomforts
  • 1 gallon tank capacity  runs up to 24 hours
  • 2 output settings: High and Low
  • Easy grip handle
  • Large tank opening for easy filling
  • Easy to clean
  • Designed for small rooms
  • 3 year warranty

Available exclusively at Walmart

I have used ProCare Cool Mist Humidifer for about 3 years with no problems (the older model). The last 2 days, it started to leak water into the base reservoir and spilling out of the vents and there's water everywhere! I don't know what the issue is. Could someone help me figure it out?
I need instructions for my Pro Care invisible mist humidifier model PCCM840V1
Does this really help??
Start your review of ProCare® Cool Mist Humidifier!
Dawn B.
Seguin, TX
This humidifier could not have shown up at a better time. We are going through 3 days of intense cold and then a week of warm spring weather so the sinuses are having trouble staying sane. I have had this on for about 2 weeks during the night in my bedroom and I have not been sick nor had a dry nose or sinus issues even with all of the weather changes. I add distilled water to it to keep it from building up minerals and the setting adjustments make it easy for the colder vs warmer nights. The amount of vapor let out is not too intense enough to soak the towel underneath like previous humidifiers I have used. It is also a very leak proof unit and small enough to make a quaint little spot for. Lastly, the very little noise that it makes isn't enough to cause trouble. It actually kinda of soothes me when I sleep. Thanks #influenster!!!
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, GA
ProCare® Cool Mist Humidifier uploaded by Stevi L.
I've been running this humidifier in my son's room the last few night since he's had a cold. This is quiet enough that it doesn't disturb him and seems to be well made and sturdy. We haven't had any leaks and it runs for quite a while before it runs out of water. I've definitely noticed less coughing and that he seems to be breathing easier since we started to use this. You can tell the room is less dry and stuffy with it on. One downfall is that the filter gets dirty easily. I received this item free for review purposes.
Crystal G.
Shreveport, LA
My mom has this model, it's HORRIBLE! It has leaked numerous times, lot's of water. The problem is where you refill it, they put the lid underneath, not only does that present a problem with gravity but the location and design of the lid makes it hard to remove once tightened and because of the leaking problem, you really want to make sure it's tightened and seated properly but even that isn't a comfort. It's kind of a "hope for the best" scenario when refilled.
Tiffany C.
Pflugerville, TX
ProCare® Cool Mist Humidifier uploaded by Tiffany C.
Good little humidifier! Got in a vox box and really like it. It is quiet, easy to fill and seems to be less "wet" that other humidifiers I've used. It really is meant for a small room, but works well.
Anna L.
Springfield, MO
I received the ProCare Humidifier for free from Influenster. It was a lot of fun to get to try this out, I have never used or owned one before. It was very easy to set up and clean. The instructions were simple and easy to follow. I had no issues with leaks. I really like the simple setting and that it filters out impurities in the air. The machine is not noticeable. It is very quite, just a low humming like a fan and you can't even see the mist of air coming out. I also had no issues with condensation build up. This is a great deal!
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
This humidifier has been a LIFESAVER! Our house is over a hundred years old and full of actual wood that soaks up all the humidity leaving the air very dry. This humidifier is very affordable and easy to find. (of course it is, it's from WalMart!) Assembly and use is very easy and get the job done!
Annaliet Z.
Louisville, KY
ProCare® Cool Mist Humidifier uploaded by Annaliet Z.
Great little product. First time using it a little bit of water spilled not sure if that's supposed to happen. Size is perfect for any surface. Would recommend to anyone. I received this product complementary free for testing purposes thanks to Influenster.
Jazzmine T.
ProCare® Cool Mist Humidifier uploaded by Jazzmine T.
Amazing!!!!! I love it. My 6 months old and 12 Yr old have stuffy nose and cough. This is helping them alot. This product is so light weight so it's easy to move around the house. It's very compact too so it fits everywhere. Plus it's very quiet.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
ProCare® Cool Mist Humidifier uploaded by Chelsea J.
The pro care cool must humidifier is different that my other I have. My other one the must comes out the top this one the must comes out the front that's a plus and the must is invisible.
Taryn R.
By far the best humidifier I've ever had. It doesn't leak, the tank is big enough to last all night and day and it doesn't take up much space. It is extremely effective during the winter months. Although I received it free I looked up the cost and was surprised it was only 29.99. Well worth the cost!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...