BY PROCARE #7 in Humidifiers

The ProCare Cool Mist Humidifier helps provide soothing invisible moisture to temporarily relieve cough and congestion. With its two output settings, you can control how much moisture is added to the air.  The humidifier features a 1 gallon translucent tank that runs up to 24 hours.  In addition, this humidifier works with a wicking filter to help capture minerals and impurities from the water before they are released into the air.  Use the ProCare Cool Mist Humidifier to help keep throat and nasal passages hydrated to breathe better and sleep more comfortably.

• Provides temporarily relief from dry air discomforts
  • 1 gallon tank capacity  runs up to 24 hours
  • 2 output settings: High and Low
  • Easy grip handle
  • Large tank opening for easy filling
  • Easy to clean
  • Designed for small rooms
  • 3 year warranty

Available exclusively at Walmart

• Did anyone else who was part of this campaign not get the mandatory...1 Answers
  • Can you use tap water or does it require distilled?2 Answers
  • Can this humidifier be used without a filter1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
This humidifier could not have shown up at a better time. We are going through 3 days of intense cold and then a week of warm spring weather so the sinuses are having trouble staying sane. I have had this on for about 2 weeks during the night in my bedroom and I have not been sick nor had a dry nose or sinus issues even with all of the weather changes. I add distilled water to it to keep it from building up minerals and the setting adjustments make it easy for the colder vs warmer nights. The amount of vapor let out is not too intense enough to soak the towel underneath like previous humidifiers I have used. It is also a very leak proof unit and small enough to make a quaint little spot for. Lastly, the very little noise that it makes isn't enough to cause trouble. It actually kinda of soothes me when I sleep. Thanks #influenster!!!
Jenifer L.
Jenifer L.
Sachse, TX
*I received this humidifier for free in exchange for an honest review*

I am quite impressed with this humidifier. It creates a cool, invisible mist which proved very effective in easing my sinus headache within moments of running. It also runs for much longer than any other humidifier I've tried. I filled the tank most of the way (not completely), and it ran for 29+ hours straight on the high setting. It does have a bit of sound while it runs - but nothing too bad. The only reason why I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5 was because the humidifier's fan creates quite a cold breeze while running, which I didn't find ideal while using during the winter whilst sick. Overall, I thought this humidifier was very effective and I really enjoy it - I just wish it didn't create such a cold breeze!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
I received this Pro Care cool mist humidifier complimentary of influenster and have really been enjoying it I've never actually had a humidifier . But I've been able to tell a difference in the fact that it's been helping me and my son during this cold weather I believe it's only about like $30 or so at Walmart so I think that's actually pretty good price for this humidifier I would definitely recommend it to anybody to keep in your room for the winter days were the weather's just so Cold and muggy. and I also like the fact that it's you know a nice cute little size it doesn't take up room really and I could really just put it basically anywhere in my room and not have to worry about it getting knocked over or being in the way so yes I would definitely recommend this.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Id give this more of a 3.5 but halves arent an option ;)

Overall I wasnt too impressed. I have another humidifier I used to run in my room, but was definitely up for trying this one. I used it during a week where my sinuses were so dry and just completely out of whack. I really didnt notice any difference unfortunately.

Pros - Fits perfectly on a dresser without taking up too much room, runs for a fairly good amount of time before needing to be refilled.

Cons - no noticeable difference within my sinus and congestion issues, you have to worry about replacing a filter, and it is pretty loud when it is ran on high, IMO.
ismaray g.
ismaray g.
More than happy with this gift free from influenster, because are the right words to call this Walmart pro care humidifier Voxbox, my experience was excellent at the moment, i start to use the product immediately and i don't have nothing bad to say,no leaks ,just fresh air on my room to sleep like angels my daughter and i all night long,i recommend this product to everyone that is looking for a reliable Humidifier ,this is my honest opinion and experience.
Saudi L.
Saudi L.
Received this free for testing purposes and I must say that it did its job. With two settings (high and low) this pretty simply to use humidifier did its job. At under 30 bucks it's very affordable for anyone that needs a cool mist humidifier. The only down fall I saw to it was that where the air comes out from is all the way on the bottom, so it needs to be kept on top of an end table or dresser. Other than that it works great.
Margeaux M.
Margeaux M.
Galva, IL
I received this for free to review all opinions are my own. This humidifier is small but gets the job done. We have to refill it once a day. It is not completely quiet but you hardly notice the faint hum. I've actually come to like the soft noise. Our house is very dry especially in the winter. This has helped a lot, there is less static in the air. I feel it is a great product especially with the affordable price.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Independence, MO
I'm so excited about this humidifier! I could feel this difference in my kids room after 8 hours. It's not loud which is awesome with kids! My son suffers from a lot of upper airway problems and we were told to try this for some relief. I have a noticed a huge difference in my older son who has a lot of nose bleeds, those are less frequent! Thank you Influenster and ProCare for sending me this to try!
Stephenee S.
Stephenee S.
I think this product works great. I saw some reviews saying that it leaked but mine hasn't leaks at all. I like that you can run it all night and not have to worry about it running out of water. It's not loud either. It's easy to set up and use.

I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest opinion. All opinions are my own.
Angie D.
Angie D.
Lake Stevens, WA
I received our humidifier today. Such a good time to receive it, too. We've all had the sniffles and it's been extra dry out. I do wish it didn't need to have a filter but the design is small which I like and it seems a lot more sturdy than our Vicks model. The directions are easy to read and the box is super descriptive.
Darla C.
Darla C.
Clifton, TX
Can you use tap water or does it require distilled?
I bought this product today, I hooked it up, followed I instructions but I'm not feeling any air come out of the vent, is it supposed to be like that or is something wrong with it??
Can this humidifier be used without a filter
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Did anyone else who was part of this campaign not get the mandatory post survey? I haven't yet & figure since the campaign ended, I should have already...
Can this humidifier be used without a filter