BY FLAPJACKED

Probiotic Mighty Muffin Smores 1 Cup see more...

Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
How are people giving this 5 stars.... it is terrible. My boss just made my coworker and I try them as a joke and I picked the smores and she picked the peanut butter. First let me say, DONT GET THE PEANUT BUTTER. It is foul and smells so bad.... the smores was a little more tolerable but not much. They are so spongy and just not good at all.. they come as a powder and you add 1/4 cup of water to it, mix and microwave for 45 seconds. Mine raised up and my coworkers didn't, it was low and a harder not spongy texture. So if you are going to try these, make sure you put the right amount of water in them. Because she didn't put enough in hers and it was thicker and didn't raise and was just plain nasty. I am usually a fan of protein bars and things to build up my protein levels because I don't get enough, I'm pretty used to that strange protein taste. But these were completely different. Eat with caution people !!!
Danielle E.
Definitely not my favorite, the taste is weird and I basically add peanut butter or something just to make it taste okay because I bought a few to try out and don't want to waste them. I definitely don't think they are worth the hype
Sara S.
Richmond, VA
These muffins-on-the-go are so convenient! For a gluten free, high fiber protein muffin, these taste considerably good. I think the smores flavor tastes like cardboard, but the other flavors are great (chocolate, peanut butter, apple, and pumpkin). I add a little stevia to the mix before I put it in the microwave to make it a little sweeter. These are slightly expensive for everyday use, so I keep a few stashed away only for when I am running late in the morning. Great breakfast option for people trying to be health and macro conscious! I just wish they had more flavors (like lemon, banana nut, blueberry etc.).
Sarah T.
S'mores is by far my favorite flavor muffin flapjack offers! It has bits of chocolate and marshmallows. It is so yummy. Great for a fast easy and health breakfasts I add a packet of sweet and low to better the taste a bit(I do this with all the flavors)
Carly S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Mighty Muffins! The nutrition content is great and they keep me full all morning until I get to eat lunch. They are really easy to make, I even eyeball the amount of water I add and I've never had issues. They cook in just 35 seconds and then you wait for it to cool a little. Smore's is probably my least favorite flavor but it's still good!
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
I am obsessed with these muffins. My favorite flavors are double chocolate and peanut butter. They have great taste and are the perfect size. They are very reasonable. I purchased mine from GNC for a little under $3. I highly recommend trying these!
Jenna T.
Tasted great! I was nervous at first because it's a protein muffin so I thought it would have that weird protein powder taste. But it didn't, it had tons of chocolate chips and mini marshmallows for the s'mores taste! My only issue was that the top of it didn't fully cook in microwave, it was a thin runny layer after an additional 20 seconds in the microwave. So I just scrapped it off into the trash can so it didn't affect the rest of the muffin.
Christine L.
Wurtsboro, NY
I am in love with this product! It has a good ratio of sugar to protein 1:2 is ready in seconds and TASTES delicious. It is filling and nourishing. They really figured it out with this product. Bravo!!
Samantha R.
Fantastic product! Didn't have that "s'mores" taste but was still delicious. Had lots of mini chocolate chips and marshmallows. A little pricey but definitely worth it. I will be purchasing again in more flavors.
Yannell D.
It's super bad, it does not taste good, it's cooks horrible it even look like a muffin and in my country is so expensive. 😵😵😵🤢

back