Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersAndalou Naturals
Probiotic Cleansing Milk Apricot Apricot 6 oz by Andalou Naturals

Probiotic Cleansing Milk Apricot Apricot 6 oz by Andalou Naturals

by Andalou Naturals

b Andalou Naturals Cleansing Milk for Dry Sensitive Skin Apricot Probiotic bDescription:/b /b br Age-Defying br Fruit Stem Cell Science br Regenerating Fruit Stem Cells br Renew brRepair brRegenerate br pH Balanced br Hypo-Allergenic br Vegetarian and Cruelty Free br 74% Certified Organic Ingredients pAndalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science renews skin at the cellular level blending nature and knowledge for visible Age-Defying results./P br Renew Skin Vitality br Repair Deep Dermal Damage br Regenerate Healthy Cells pBioActive 8 Berry Complex provides a potent portfolio of super antioxidants to combat environmental stressors support cell turnover increase collagen and elastin and strengthen dermal immunity./P p /P pAdvanced Fruit Stem Cells blended with replenishing probiotic complex to boost healthy microflora for improved immunity as nourishing apricot and borage oils gently loosen and remove make-up and impurities restoring intracellular moisture. For clean nourished skin and a restored complexion./P p /P pRESULTS: Age-Defying/P Free Of Sulfates GMO petrochemicals phthalates parabens synthetic fragrance colors and preservatives animal testing and cruelty. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease. brb Ingredients: /bAloe Barbadensis Juice* Aqua Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil* Vegetable Glycerin Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Oil Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Milk Glyceryl Monolaurate Glyceryl Stearate Cetyl Alcohol Malus Domestica (Apple) Solar Vitis (Grape) and Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Stem Cell Cultures and BioActive 8 Berry Complex* Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil Probiotic Complex (Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Maltodextrin and Lactobacillus) Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) Grapeseed Polyphenols Ubiquinone (CoQ 10) Allantoin Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Mangifera Indica (Mang

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Probiotic Cleansing Milk Apricot Apricot 6 oz by Andalou Naturals!
How would you rate this product?
Emma C.
Lake Zurich, IL
I got this on a whim and was highly impressed. This product delivered exactly what I was looking for. The pump packaging effectively dispenses the weightless creamy wash (yogurt texture). It smells lightly of apricot yogurt. I love to massage this into damp skin. It feels cooling, creamy, and gentle. It did not irritate my eyes or foam. It rinses clean and leaves skin feeling supple, calm, moisturized, and glowy. I felt as though it evened out my skin tone and reduced inflammation and redness. This wash kept my skin looking clear and removed dirt, oil, and leftover makeup. I highly recommend this product to those with sensitive or irritated skin, or those looking for a more natural and gentle cleanser. I LOVE it and am itching to repurchase!
Sierra S.
I love love love this face wash! It has been the best for me. It removes all of my make up and leaves my skin feeling very soft. I am so glad I have found this because it has helped my skin so much. I can’t wait to try other products from this brand.
Amanda B.
I love, love, love this cleanser!!! I ha e a hard time finding cleaners that don’t dry out my skin and this is a winner! The oil base keeps my skin from feeling tight and the scent is light. I highly recommend it.
Rachel P.
Fort Defiance, VA
Probiotic Cleansing Milk Apricot Apricot 6 oz by Andalou Naturals uploaded by Rachel P.
I may be a bit of a sucker for natural products but I like this stuff a lot. For one, it smells amazing. It also doesn't dry out my skin. It doesn't foam because it's soap free. I can't really speak for its age defying properties because I have been trying out so many new skin products, but this is my backup cleanser for when my face is feeling extra sensitive or dry.
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
As I’ve said before, no cleanser is perfect but not all cleansers are equal either. Some are bette than the others and work well enough. I can’t complain about Andalou Naturals. I have super sensitive skin and AN cleansers or moisturizers have been easy on my skin. I’d recommend.
•belle• N.
Mississauga , ON
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I love all of Andalou Naturals’ products! It is so effective at cleansing the skin. It 100% met my expectations and was responsible for clearing up my acne. Would buy again.
Antonietta N.
This cleanser is fabulous ! Smells just like true ripe apricots, super hydrating on the skin and takes off makeup with no effort. I use this product day and night love it! If you have dry to oily skin you can use this cleanser no problem. I have combo and it works well. I have backups .

Looking for your answer?