ProbioSlim Digestive Support + Weight Management, 60 ea uploaded by Angie H.

BY PROBIOSLIM

Dietary Supplement Optimal Spore Count for Max Safety and Comfort! Promotes Healthy Digestion* 5 Replenishes Good Bacteria* 6 Helps You Lose Weight* A Unique Twist on Probiotics ProbioSlim s premium formula combines one of the most efficacious and resilient probiotic stains with advanced weight management ingredients for holistic healthy living. The innovative compound LactoSpore helps ease symptoms associated with occasional diarrhea, constipation, gas and bloating. At the same time, it promotes the growth of beneficial flora, helping to reduce the proliferation of harmful bacteria. LactoSpore is scientifically engineered to survive the harsh environment of your gastrointestinal system to provide maximum digestive benefit. No inconvenient refrigeration, and no need to ingest billions of probiotic cultures, which can actually upset your stomach. Paired with this comprehensi see more...

• I've been thinking of doing some sort of detox to kickoff a new d...1 Answers
Liz S.
Liz S.
Middletown, DE
Do not take this product!! I have been taking this for three days and the caffeine gave me so much energy that I could not sleep for three days!!! At 2am last night when I was chugging chamomile and huffing lavender oils to fall asleep, I threw them in the trash!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have been taking this for 60 days and feel like I only get energy really haven't noticed that I have lost any weight really don't eat much either because I start to feel full after 4 or 5 bites
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I saw the combination of probiotics, energy and weight loss and thought this may be the miracle drug. NOT! Helped with my digestive process, If ya know what I'm saying. Nothing crazy though. Maybe if I ate a more low carb diet than low calorie diet, it would be different?
Angie H.
Angie H.
Im still using it all it does is make me want to go all the time.

you get them best priced on Amazon
Jesse M.
Jesse M.
I've been thinking of doing some sort of detox to kickoff a new diet/exercise program and was thinking of trying Probioslim since it says it can help promote weight loss, but does it give you any type of extra energy boost as well?