Probio 5

by Plexus

#22 in Probiotics

ProBio5 probiotics has five additional resistance, added enzymes, vitamin B6 grape seed extract and vitamin C, all in one delivery system. Features and Benefits Suitable probiotic in the intestinal tract balance * Right balance increases intestinal...

Excelente..
Where can I find these,and are these good for people with IBS ?
How long until your body gets comfortable on this? Can you tell a noticeable difference? Does it help with belly bloat?
Start your review of Probio 5!
How would you rate this product?
Emily  A.
Iron River, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Probio 5 uploaded by Emily  A.
I take this nightly, just before I go to sleep. While I don’t have others to compare to, I am very happy with the improvements I’ve seen while taking probio5. I will continue to take it and would recommend it.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The absolute best probiotic on the market. Most probiotics only contain parts of what all Probio5 contain so you'd be spending at least double, piecing together different products. It's built to withstand breaking down during the travel of digestion so it reaches where it needs to work. It also has an anti-fungal which means its killing off the bad instead of only putting in good like other probiotics! My health has greatly improved since using this.
Riannon  F.
Cleveland, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best probiotic on the market. It contains chitosan which breaks down candida yeast. If you have any type of allergies, acne, gut issues, autoimmune problems...you need this probiotic. I have been taking this for over a year, and it has kept me from having any IBS/diverticulitis issues(which I suffered from daily). I love these products so much that I became an ambassador with the company, so that I could help others to get healthy too!
Susan S.
Council Blfs, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just recently tried Plexus for almost 90 days. Not only did I have a severe allergic reaction but it never leveled out, I didn't lose weight but rather retained, and worst of all felt sick for weeks. I was told my body was cleansing, but I wasn't that far off base in my gut health to have that type of reaction much less what allergicly happened to my skin. I gave it my full effort, I didn't just jump to conclusions because I really wanted it to work, but after seeing my physician they said immediately stop. Since stopping my body has returned to normal and my physical fitness activities are showing progress. Doesn't work for everyone, definitely didn't work for me.
Heather M.
Chino, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This probiotic worked really well for me and I used it for about a year. It truly did help with my acid reflux issues I was struggling with and reducing bloat. I love that it’s shelf stable. What has prevented me from repurchasing is the cost and needing to pay a yearly fee to get it at a better rate.
Cristie  G.
Canton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Plexus Probio 5 is a great product that has helped my digestive tract feel more normal. I have less bloating, less gas, and more frequent bowel movements. Therefore, I am happier. ProBio 5 (60 count) by Plexus
camie H.
Buford
I love this product. It has helped so much with my digestive system and has helped me not feel bloated.
Jennifer F.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is used daily by me. Keeping my gut clean and healthy makes me feel better on a daily basis as well as keeping my bowels regular. I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to keep their gut healthy. Easy to take and very effective.
Mary  L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used plexus Bio and it definitely helps with gut health but extremely expensive. It has lots of benefits but not nearly wanting to break the bank. I've tried this along with other but I can't keep paying the price.
Tonya R.
Carlsbad, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Using Probio5 really helps my digestive system!! It’s easy to take at night, but best taken with other Plexus products that help you balance gut. I’m feeling better, getting more regular and losing weight! Probio 5
Ask a question to the Influenster community...