BY PROBELLE

Probelle nail polish consists of a thin formula regulated to adhere to the nail plate evenly for a long lasting manicure. Light colors will require 2-3 coats whereas dark colors will require 1-2 coats, depending on the user. Why the thin formula? This nail polish formula is specially formulated to hold onto the nail plate for a longer lasting manicure. It is recommended to use Probelle's Hydrating Base Coat and Top Coat Sealer to guarantee longer lasting manicures. Top Quality, High gloss, Long Lasting Nail see more...

Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
I received this nail polish in my Etsy bag and I absolutely love it! The color couldn't have been better for me (purple is my favorite), and the consistency of the polish is amazing! Goes on so smoothly, only needed two coats. In the photo taken (sorry if toes creep you out!) I have had the polish on for almost a week and there has been little to no chipping at all! Love this polish and I can't wait to try more colors!! Highly recommend.
Maranda K.
Imperial, MO
I love, love, love this nail polish and color! This was my first Probelle purchase but since I loved this one so much I have bought three other colors. This color is a perfect spring/summer color. It reminds me of the Wild Berry skittles bag. The polish lasts over a week (close to two) without chipping!
Victoria B.
Sulphur, LA
This is probably the best nail polish I've ever used. The formula is amazing! It never or cracked. Like, I couldn't even pick it off and i had to use nail polish remover twice to get it off. Not a huge fan of the color but that my own fault. Great product over all!
Morgen S.
Hudson, MI
This product is beautifully colored but in order to get that color you have to go over it a few times but other than that the color is awesome. Also the brush kinda is bad and is hard to get the color on the nail smooth.
April B.
I absolutely love this nail polish brand. Just recently discovered it when I got it in my Ipsy Glam Bag. It's very easy to apply and all you need is 1 thick coat of it or 2 thin coats. My favorite part is it dries super fast. My nails were completely dry within 5 minutes of applying it. I usually have to wait hours for my nails to dry and then they end up smudging anyways. I've had this polish on my nails for about 4-5 days and it's just now started chipping. Other polishes usually don't last that long for me. I would highly recommend this polish to anyone. It's like $6 a bottle, so it's pretty cheap.
Amanda M.
Maynardville, TN
This was given to me as a gift. I've never been one to paint my nails often because I hate that it chips within mins and it never looks good. I've found that there is a huge difference with this product. The formula is smooth and easy to apply and it definitely lasts!!! The purple color is beautiful I'm so glad I have this polish!!!
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I am a new big fan of Probelle! I recently discovered the brand in my April Ipsy bag. The polishes are quite pricey, but after having worn this nail polish for almost a week without any significant chipping, I'd say Its worth it. They have a thinner formula that adheres better to the nails than other polishes.
Erica T.
Jacksonville, AR
Received this in my latest Ipsy bag. I was pleasantly surprised. It's a very pretty spring color. It goes on smooth and dries fast. I am super rough on my nails. This polish really held up well. It was days before it started to fade at the tips. Great price and I would recommend it. Excited to try other colors.
Anstiss E.
Orange , CA
This nail polish really surprised me with how good it was for a small brand. The color is a pretty purple, and it lasted for a week before I even started getting chips (usually I can't even go a day). So the formula is great, I just wish they had a bigger variety of colors.
Rachel P.
Great polish! I received this in my Ipsy bag last month a fell in love. This is my first interaction with Probelle products and I was pleased. Long-lasting, great color, nice finish! Will use again. I would like to find more Probelle products to see what all they offer!