Probelle Anti-Bite uploaded by Carissa M.Probelle Anti-Bite uploaded by Carissa M.Probelle Anti-Bite uploaded by Carissa M.

BY PROBELLE

Some of us may have the habit of biting our nails. Probelle Anti-Bite will help to stop nail biting with an amazing formula formulated with extracts of marine algae and horse chestnut. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carissa M.
Waterbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works. I've been a nail biter for as long as I can remember. I've finally been able to grow out my nails with the aid of this anti-bite polish. I got it from Walmart for about $10. After just three months they have grown long and strong. Now I'm able to paint my nails pretty designs. The photo with my short pinky nail was in May. The after photos with my long nails is now.

I will say tho, I've tried it on my little cousin who is a nail biter and wanted her nails like mine. She somehow managed to bite through that icky taste. So maybe doesn't work on everyone. But I'd say it works on most.
Amanda G.
Fort Worth, TX
My daughter bites her nails, this stuff taste so bad that she doesnt want to put her fingers in her mouth.