Probelle

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
AMAZING!!! My daughter has been a nail biter for over 8 years!!! Her anxiety has gotten the best of her and left her hands looking haggard and just HORRIBLE. I tried no bite, cayenne pepper, lemon, vinegar, even the dentist provided a $50 no bite nail solution. Nothing worked. Three weeks later and my daughter has NAILS! I have never seen them so long, SHE has never seen them so long. We have paired this with her teen girl vitamins and we have a winning combination. I am so proud of her. She has gone from hiding her hands in pictures to now speaking with her hands if you have a problem with nail biting, THIS IS YOUR SAVIOR!!
5 / 5
This stuff works. I've been a nail biter for as long as I can remember. I've finally been able to grow out my nails with the aid of this anti-bite polish. I got it from Walmart for about $10. After just three months they have grown long and strong. Now I'm able to paint my nails pretty designs. The photo with my short pinky nail was in May. The after photos with my long nails is now. I will say tho, I've tried it on my little cousin who is a nail biter and wanted her nails like mine. She somehow managed to bite through that icky taste. So maybe doesn't work on everyone. But I'd say it works on most.
5 / 5
My daughter bites her nails, this stuff taste so bad that she doesnt want to put her fingers in her mouth.