Probeauty Danganronpa Dangan Ronpa - Monokuma Cosplay Wigs Mix Color Men's Short layers Hair Wig uploaded by Brittney M.

BY PROBEAUTY

Shipping statement, free standard shipping, care instructions: 1. Wash in cold or lukewarm water. 2. Add a dash of shampoo and wash gently. 3. Rinse thoroughly in cold water. 4. Do not brush when wet allow wig to drip dry. 5. Brush wig into desired style after it is completely dry. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth B.
Saint George, UT
Really nice material, and it doesn't cause itch and/or rashes. It hid all of my curly hair, and it was a GREAT cosplay accessory. I am very happy with this product. The only problem was it came pretty tangled, but I would recommend it to you. I would buy it again.
Brittney M.
Evansville, IN
When in doubt, I find that a wig of any color can help you find a quick, easy costume! I've even made up my own by saying I was man's cousin. The kids loved it!