BY PROBAR

New. Simply Real®. Vegan. Natural Energy Bar. Dairy-Free. Made with Organic Peanut Butter & Organic Flax Seed PROBAR® creates delicious real food products.  Food from nature is better than food from the lab - it tastes better, it looks better, and it s sustainable.  So, next time you need a delicious meal, grab a PROBAR® and enjoy the goodness of whole foods. 12 - 3oz Bars ~ Total Net Wt 36oz. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bethany S.
Though I don't think a Meal bar could replace a large meal, but as something quick and portable, I've found Meal bars to be surprisingly filling and satisfying. I haven't tried all the flavors so I can't speak to all of their quality, but I've enjoyed what I've tried up to this point. They do, however, have a have high sugar content (usually upwards of 20g/bar), if that's something important to you.
Antrell K.
Germantown, MD
I did not enjoy this at all. I didn't like the taste and no amount of chocolate flavoring will be able to mask the taste. I'm already skeptical of these kinds of bars and this did not help. Yuk!!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I am not a fan of these at all there not that good i didn't like them and would not buy again
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
LOVE LOVE LOVE these they taste rally good and are really healthy for you!!!!!!
vanessa c.
I actually really like these! they are filling and taste good and you can be confident that they are healthy.