BY PROBAR

Chocolate with a hint of mint is a tasty way to build lean muscle. With real plant protein, chia, and flax seeds for hydration and recovery, Mint Chocolate will get you to the next level. • Omega 3: 300 mg per bar. Omega 6: 500 mg per bar.Ingredients: Soy protein isolate, organic tapioca syrup, organic agave syrup, organic dried cane syrup, fractionated palm kernel oil, glycerine, organic agave inulin, unsweetened chocolate, omega blend (flaxseed, chia seed), natural flavor, high oleic safflower oil, cocoa, tapioca starch, organic soy protein concentrate, cocoa (processed with alkali), salt, soy lecithin, gum arabic, rosemary extract, tocopherols added to protect flavor, citric acid, ascorbic acid.Contains: Soybean. Produced on equipment that also processes peanuts, tree nuts, milk, egg, wheat, sesame. • Gluten Free • Vegan see more...

• Where do you buy these and what do the macros look like?1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen these in any convince store - i.e. 7-11? 1 Answers
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
A protein bar that tastes like a Thin Mint cookie? Yes please! These are my new favorite protein bars. They are delicious, affordable, and healthy! There are two coffee shops in my area who carry these and several grocery stores in my area do as well. I love that I don't have to bend over backwards to find a tasty option made with natural ingredients!
Bethany S.
I've had my fair share of protein bars, and in my experience, they usually taste more like cardboard and less like the advertised flavor. That has never been my experience with Probar Core bars, Mint Chocolate included. The flavor is spot on and delicious. There is a bit of an aftertaste, but not to the point where I wouldn't recommend the bars.
Katherine M.
Rome, GA
Core bars provide energy, the quality is excellent, I use them when I walk, I always take a bar with me and I am never disappointed in the quality, You will love them, so try them!
Maria G.
Baltimore, MD
I love these bars; I would eat one for lunch every day if I could! They taste wonderful, have no after taste and keep me full until I go home to make dinner.
Allison R.
Peekskill, NY
Not as pleasing in flavor as the meal bars, not bad but not great, however they do good if you have to skip a meal or need a protein boost.
Alma T.
Crystal City, TX
I tried it and it was great , really lo ed the flavor .. a must try for all you people wanting to try Organic foods :-) :-) 😆
Meghan D.
Trenton, NJ
Very good and high in protein which is what i need. i am on a high protein diet and this ensures i wont be hungry
Carina G.
Phoenix , AZ
I love these. They are tasty and healthy & have a lot of good protein. I would recommend these to anyone.
Kirsten H.
I think this taste pretty good. I like to have them for breakfast in the morning before I go to class.
Michelle H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Such a yummy protein bar! Love this for on the go snacking. Tastes super yummy!!
Keslee K.
Where do you buy these and what do the macros look like?
Catherine F.
Glen Oaks, NY
Has anyone seen these in any convince store - i.e. 7-11?