BY PROBAR

Linzy N.
Linzy N.
Lynnwood, WA
Fitspiration Expert
Taste so good! just like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I love to eat these while I am snowboarding as a snack to get that energy. It reminds me like a healthy cliff bar. It has protein and carbohydrate for the sustained energy.
Becca W.
Becca W.
Elmira, Ny
These are so good. Delicious flavors, PB and
J is a reoccurring purchase of mine!!
Carla M.
Carla M.
Denver, CO
I am very picky about anything PB&J but this one passes the test! The flavors were great and the jam looked like it came from actual pieces of fruit. Nice alternative to a snack/meal bar that is laden with sugar and fillers.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Not a big PB&J fan but these are so good and great for on the go. Not the hardness or texture of a protein bar. Good to share with a child as well.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA
What better than great taste and not so expensive!! Great for a get up and go! Loveit !
Rabail K.
Rabail K.
These taste good and they're not that expensive I would recommend them to everyone
Wilmar A.
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Excelentes para mejorar mi ansiedad despu√©s de ir al gimnasio ūüŹčūüí™ūüŹĽ es m√°s saludable . I love to train and exercise, in fact I do it 3 times a week, so these products will help me complete my daily routines in the gym.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Fitspiration Expert
These are fantastic little snacks to take along with me on a long hike (fits easily into my hike bag and packs a great added punch of energy later on, just when I need it). They taste delicious (just like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich). I will purchase these again and recommend; they are healthy, scrumptious and affordable.
Beth D.
Beth D.
Lavon, TX
I absolutely LOVE these!! They are very tasty and not too bad on the calories either. Definitely a good bar to eat before a work out as it doesn't leave your stomach too full!
Nici S.
Nici S.
Renton, WA
They taste so good and they are not that expensive ! They work well and help me stay on my diet and staying full during the day and a full snack at night
Margaret F.
Margaret F.
Where can I get this? I would live to try it!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How many calories are in these?
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Fitspiration Expert
Where can I buy these bars ?
North Haven, CT
I haven't seen these around. Where can I buy them?
North Haven, CT
Does anyone know if they're nutritious or not?