ProBar Halo Bar uploaded by ShannonProBar Halo Bar uploaded by Shannon

BY PROBAR

ProBar strives to become the leading provider of REAL FOOD choices while maintaining our commitment to quality, sustainability, and fantastic taste

Yolanda S.
Waco
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
MY GRANDSONS PLAY A LOT OF SPORTS FOOTBALL BASKETBALL BASEBALL AND SOCCER AND THEY LOVE HEALTHY BARS NEVER HEARD OF THIS ONE WOULD MINE BUYING IT FOR THEM LOOKS YUMMY
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
I just tried the nutty marshmallow and it is awesome.
I have problems with some bars due to acid reflux and also gallbladder problems, but this hasn't bothered me yet. Plus at 150 calories it is a pretty lightweight snack, though a little small. Vegan too for those who want vegan treats. It's not made from real marshmallow root (which I was hoping for), but then almost no marshmallow snacks are.
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
I got these to try one day and I just really didn't care for it. It has a strange chemical-type aftertaste to me. It was a little too chewy for consistency. I really wouldn't go out of my way to buy one again, and really would only buy one if there was absolutely nothing left for me to eat.
Julia S.
First I had noticed the pleasant looking ingredients list, and couldn't wait to have this.
I had tried the Nutty Marshmallow variety, and liked the taste as it reminded me of the rice crispies/marshmallow treats you had when little--just a little less sweet, in a good way. A nice alternative to your typical sweet treat bar.
Erica Q.
I got these through Amazon to give them a try some time ago. I think they are actually good and are a non GMO product but they are very pricey and got expensive to keep buying them.
Gladys A.
As a vegan who was a very big fan of honey graham anything, these are amazing! They don't QUITE taste like honey but are close enough for me!
A very tasty, healthy treat. I'd absolutely recommend trying these. The price on Vitacost is very good, too.
Gayle T.
I am pleasantly surprised at how good the S'Mores Halo bars are! They are on the small side, but for a low-cal, sweet snack that is not TOO sweet (I don't have a sweet tooth), this is excellent! Light but has enough energy for an end of the day workout if I'm running low on energy that day.
Jodi M.
I love this for a snack around 3pm when I get cravings. I have tried all of the flavors and liked them all. I love that they are on the go kind of snack that I can throw into my bag. I only gave it a "B" because I wish they were a bit bigger.
Jenna R.
Attleboro, MA
Only had the nutty marshmallow one but it was delicious! Not exactly enough to fill you up however. But I think that the actual flavor and texture is better than most bars of its kind.
Pamela C.
I have not had S'mores since I was a little girl and this past weekend I was able to once again enjoy an alternative to the tradition of S'mores with one of these bars. It was nice to feel have something similar without compromise.
Briar D.
Do these fill you up?
Mary R.
Angwin, CA
How's the calorie count on these? Good for a long hike, or grab while on the go?
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Are these better than the Special K Bars?
staci B.
arcadia, FL
Since this is a meal bar does it hold you over?
Jenna B.
Never heard of this brand before, how are they? Where do they sell them?