BY PROBAR

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Made With Superfruits Electrolytes Complex Carbs B Vitamins Caffeine From Yerba Mate Natural &Amp; Usda Organic Gluten &Amp; Dairy Free The Probar&Reg; Chew For:&Nbsp; Speedy, Sustained Energy Ready, Set, Bolt.&Nbsp; These Organic Chews Step Up Your Game Right When You Need It.&Nbsp; They're Packed To Power You From Morning Workouts To Race Days - &Amp; They're Loaded With Electrolytes, B Vitamins, Antioxidants &Amp; Complex Carbs For Fast Fuel-Ups That Last Through The Home Stretch. Each 30G Serving Contains 20Mg Caffeine From Organic Yerba Mate. 12 X 60 G (2.1 Oz) Packs Net Wt 720 G (25.2 Oz) Non Gmo Project Verified Quality Assurance International Certified Organic 800-921-2294 Made In The Usa see more...

• I really love raspberry flavored everything. Would this b...1 Answers
  • I really love raspberry flavored everything. Would this b...1 Answers
Abigail H.
San Antonio, TX
After reading a few other reviews I think some individuals may have a misconception about the bolt chews. They aren't like a pre-workout suppliment that is going to super charge you into a tingly rage. However, they are excellent for endurance training, like iron man or marathon training. The fast acting carbs are excellent for long duration activities. I love that they are organic & are 2 servings (for me) per pack which means that I can use one pack per long run or training session. They pack well in sweaty hot athletic clothes and don't melt into a mess. Theven taste is great & true to the fruit flavor. Athleta need more organic products!
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I don't know what it is about me, but anything that claims to gibe you energy doesn't work for me. I liked how these taste, but that is all that I can say I like. I am an endurance trainer and have been trying to find something that will lengthen my training. Sadly, my search goes on.
Valerie H.
Bloomington, IN
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these ProBolt energy chews. I use them to reenergize during my long runs (I'm training for another half) and they give me the perfect amount of energy. They're super transportable and are super easy to ingest and digest as you run.
Mary M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is my go to while I'm doing my Iron Man training. They are about $2.50 a bag and worth every penny. I highly recommend any of the pro bar flavors.
Andrea V.
Laredo, TX
These are super tasty and come in several different flavors. I mean, who doesn't love gummi chews. Just a fun product that gives you a pinch of energy.
Alyssa M.
Norristown, PA
These bolt chews were surprisingly delicious. Its all organic so that made it even better! I recommend this product.
Felicia D.
Fremont, CA
The taste is ok but I enjoy the fact it's all organic. It gives me a good boost right before my workouts.
Barbara F.
I've tried these once. and they were alright. but they didn't give me not much energy
Ellie R.
I really love raspberry flavored everything. Would this be something I would love or is it nasty? I want something true to its flavor
Ellie R.