BY PROBAR

Tasha W.
Port Richey, FL
Probar is a good product. The flavor is decent and the items are not too bad for those doing hard workouts. However, the 12 pack makes it easy to store so you dont run out as quickly.
Taylor M.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great (and so unique!) flavor! I love the different textures and it is really good. I like how it is affordable and it is a healthy snack that you can take on the go.
Diana M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this bar! It is great to have in your purse and eat as a snack or while you are bored. The flavor is good and you can try and see that is great
amie d.
Would like to use this would like to try it fruit and pretzels are so yummy and it seems affordable as well so would love to try it
Ashley S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is such a great snack if your looking for something on the healthier side. It's very inexpensive and packed with flavor.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love the healthy combination of salty and sweet in this popcorn! It tastes better than others I've tasted before!!
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Where can I purchase these?