ProactivMD® Essentials System

by Proactiv

After 30 years as a prescription-only acne-fighter, the clinically proven retinoid Adapalene takes center stage in our newest innovation – ProactivMD, the complete healthy skin regimen which includes cleansing, toning, hydration and sun protection, all in one easy-to-use system.

Does It work to wrinkles, i am 29 years old and my skin Is losing elasticity?
Has anyone switched from the proactiv+ three system to this? If so did you notice any change? ProactivMD® Essentials System
I’ve just received my ProactivMD® Essentials System . I am so hype to try this! Does anyone have any feedback on their experience so far with it??
Start your review of ProactivMD® Essentials System!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa A.
I’m 31 and never had an issue with acne until after I had my daughter. I love this system because it doesn’t over dry my skin but I can feel it cleanse deep into my pores. It gives my skin a minty tingle.
eden K.
Baltimore
ProactivMD® Essentials System uploaded by eden K.
ProactivMD® Essentials System uploaded by eden K.
Purchased at: Proactiv
This product has helped me in some ways and in others it didn’t. One of the images below shows what my skin looked like when I started. And the other is after 6 months of using it. I still get really really bad breakouts, but the only thing in this set that has truly worked for me is the medicated gel. The face wash really damaged my skin and the moisturizer burned my face. The toner didn’t do much for me so I discontinued using everything but the gel. I have started using other products to help my skin but the gel has done wonders.
Lior L.
queens
Proactive did not help my skin at all. I used it for over a year and I saw no improvement. All it did was cause harm to my skin and I do not like this product. I do not recommend this product if you have sensitive skin.
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Proactiv Essentials System Value Set is terrible. I used for several months just as the directions say and did nothing but make my skin worse. I ended up going to an aesthetician and they even told me that it was the worst thing you could use on your skin. Do not get pulled into buying this product or any Proactive product. You will regret that purchase.
Mazelanie C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
As a teen i sufered from acne bad, and this product deffinetly saved, my life i bought it online at the official website, for an okey price.
Alexis D.
Chesterton, IN
I’ve been using this for 2 years now and it has helped my keep my acne under control.
Angela W.
Louisville, KY
1,534 reviews
Proactive is a decent system for acne. But I don’t necessarily think it helped with my cystic acne, aging skin. So I switched and started using Mario Badescu. Proactive is reasonably priced and customer service is helpful and friendly. I did not notice my regular acne clearing up, pore size diminished and the appearance of the gunk in my pores were cleared out. Highly recommend if you have regular acne. Did not irritate my sensitive skin either.
Amanda M.
Louisville, KY
I was very excited about this combo but it doesn’t seem to work for me. Irritates my skin real bad and dries my skin even more. I wont buy it again.
Rachel Z.
Eldorado, WI
I was not impressed by these products at all. I tried Proactiv years ago and it was always way to harsh and drying on the skin. With this new packaging and formula I was hoping they would have improved, however I still had the same problems.
Myah J.
Love proactive I've used it for years and still continue to use their products. For the simple fact that they work!!! I have struggled with acne my entire life and these products keep it at bay so I can enjoy my life and not worry about stubborn acne.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bridget M.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
il y a 3 ans
Angela W. il y a 3 ans
Great system for regular acne. Not necessarily cystic acne. Helps with pore size and appearance. Reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend this. Customer service is good as well.
Tarrah C.
NewYork
il y a 3 ans
I have been consistently using the ProactivMD® Essentials System for a month and haven't seen much result. How long until my skin clears up?
Courtney C. il y a 3 ans
I used it for over a month and still didn’t see improvement as well. I ultimately ended up going to a dermatologist and have seen significant results using topical medications.