BY PROACTIV #49 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...16 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
I am rating this product 3 stars based on the fact that it messed up my skin but when i let my friend who has acne use it, it cleared hers up. Before receiving this product i was using Clinique 3-step system in the morning and their acne system in the evening. That is my daily routine and holy grail of face products. Anyhow, i tried this product daily in the AM/PM and it really messed my skin up. I hardly ever break out and upon using this i had 3 or 4 pimples pop up. I struggle with blackheads and pores and I thought this product could help with that. It did not. It left burn marks on the corners of my nose so bad i could hardly touch. It also dried my skin out very bad. The only thing i liked from this System was the moisturizer bc it was very mattifying. Upon my bad experience, i let my friend test it for me because she has acne prone skin. I was thinking that the product was eating away my healthy skin bc i really had no acne to get rid of. However, for her this product worked! Her skin is clearing up and she plans to buy this product. Attached are photos of both of us. Some before and after using.
Natasha W.
Oakwood, OH
I had a great experience using the ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System. I saw immediate results with acne reduction after the first use. After a week I noticed a more even skin tone, redness reduction, smaller pores and my acne was practically non existent! I did like that the moisturizer had SPF in it, but it did leave me super oily on my chin and in my t-zone... I ended up using another moisturizer that prevents that.
Robin K.
Lancaster, CA
I got this product free from influencer to try out.. Day one my face felt smooth and looked great. Day two after using it I noticed my skin bright red in my cheeks and felt a little burning and i went to bed.... Day three I didn't use it because my skin felt horrible it looked blotchy and red and burned so bad I ended up having to put aloe Vera just to get some relief from the chemical burns.. today is the seventh day since I got it and I only used it the two days. My skin feels like a lizard skin it's peeling from the burns and it looks so bad. I thought maybe it was a allergic reaction or something till my sister said it happened to her too... has anyone else had this happen?? As a girl who loves makeup I'm so damn sad I haven't been able to wear anything on my face this whole week... attached are some photos of this process. And one photo of how my skin was before all this mess ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Breh L.
Pooler, GA
Before I started using proactiveMD, I cleansed my face with Neutrogena oil-free acne wash and hydrated with Garnier moisture bomb. I rotated a few freeman masks two to three times a week to try to help with skin problems I was having. The skin on my jaw line and my nose area was bumpy and rough and I had quite a few blackheads. I received my free sample of proactivMD from Influenster and immediately started using it. Initially, my skin cleared up in a great way. Not long after I started using it, I had terrible breakouts for probably a month straight and it did irritate my skin as the Adapalene took some getting used to. I had a slight burning sensation for about the first week of using this product. I toughed it out and kept using it and my skin is finally starting to clear up! I have no more rough skin anywhere on my face and my blackheads are starting to go away. I am still having a few breakouts but they are very minor compared to my skin before. I do have a little bit of scaring but it is starting to fade. I just reordered proactivMD from the website and I signed up for the $29.95/month subscription, so I will definitely continue to use the product. I’m extremely pleased with the results!! I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Ashlyn S.
Kempner, TX
I'm going to go ahead and review because I don't see this getting any better...

I have been using Proactiv MD ever since it came in the mail. I was so thrilled. I've struggled with acne for most of my life and I heard so many good things about this new product. The first few days were fine. The face wash left my face feeling very clean. I liked the sunscreen and gel too.

However, after a week, my skin was screaming. It was so dry and it burned. It almost felt like I had a sunburn. Even on day one, after washing my face, I put on the sunscreen and it burned when I put it on. The biggest issue with this whole system that was sent to me is...the face wash. I followed directions precisely. The directions on the back of the face wash tells you to use twice a day, every day. The problem with this is that it is an EXFOLIATE. You are NOT supposed to exfoliate every day. I tried to follow directions exactly, but I had to stop. My skin was scaly and cracking and just PAINFUL.

So, I had to take a full 24 hours off of this stuff just to get a break. When I started again, I only used the wash once a day and tried using the gel twice a day. I haven't used the sunscreen again because it is just too painful. It helped relieve the dryness for a few days, but it is right back to being dry and scaly. On top of the dryness, I'm more broke out than when I started. I tried to just keep using and wait for my skin to get better, but I just don't see it happening. I'm going to keep using with moderation until my supply is out, but then I'm going to seek other help for my acne.

I had high hopes for this product. I laugh when I see the ads that say how hydrating it is. I hate my skin sometimes. Lol. It didn't work for me, but maybe it will for you.

"Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own."
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
So far this system is amazing. I’ve used the regular system before and it was great as well. But I’ve only used it one night and man did it remove a lot more of my makeup than my standard face wash did and it also made my skin more even in just one use. My makeup looks a lot better and i got this complimentary from this app as my first voxbox and i love this #complimentary #free @proactivmd @influenster ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Ashley D.
I received this system in my complimentary #voxbox. I’m familiar with proactiv from my younger years and I have great faith in the line. I was disappointed that I didn’t receive the toner as the 2nd step so I could have the full effect of the treatment. I aim for anti-aging as apposed to acne fighting care but I was pleased that retinoids are included in the formula as my skin could see anti-aging results with more regular use. Face wash is deeply cleansing and refreshing with “not too huge/tough” grains to exfoliate effortlessly. (A baking soda cleanser consistency.) I noticed after two days the blackheads on my nose had disintegrated almost completely. (Very pleasing.) The lotion is light and doesn’t leave a greasy feel. Works great as a daytime lotion alone or under makeup because of its beautiful matte finish and contains a high SPF 30 to protect from daily sun damage that occurs. (Regardless if it’s winter or summer.) I just prefer a thicker cream at nighttime. I do not doubt the spot treatment for zapping stubborn breakouts. I gave this a 4 because I like packages to include pamphlets that list ingredients, benefits, and instructions. I think anyone could’ve been misinformed or unable reap the benefits of the 1,2,3 system by only receiving steps 1 and 2. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Kimberly T.
Hopewell
I have transitioned into this and am now using this for 3 weeks! I love the amazing results and I have never been happier! It is more affordable to do the membership than to purchase at the kiosk, if you have skin problems, this is a MUST!
Kelsey W.
Knoxville, TN
I really enjoyed using the Proactiv 3-Piece Acne Treatment. My blemishes seemed to vanish overnight after I would apply it before bed. I really enjoyed the facial cleaner and the sunscreen. And the gel seemed to quickly get rid of problem areas. However, I noticed if I applied the gel somewhere where I wasn’t having breakouts, particularly my cheeks, my face seemed to turn red and itch in those areas. Overall, I enjoyed using it.. just had to make sure I applied the gel sparingly.
Diana B.
I was given the opportunity to try ProActiv’s 3 piece system. I was previously using a line my dermatologist recommended. Upon starting proactive I love the exfoliating beads in the face wash and how smooth it made my skin feel. It did a great job of removing old dead skin. It did a great job of shrinking my pores and helping to clear out the gunk and blackheads. On the other hand my skin immediately began to feel dry and itchy. I could not use the products every night because it was so uncomfortable. I would recommend proactive add a moisturizer to their system that helps replenish some of the moisture lost in order to kill the bacteria in the skin and remove impurities. Overall if you are looking only to get rid of zits and blackheads this product does great in that aspect.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.