BY PROACTIV

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
I am rating this product 3 stars based on the fact that it messed up my skin but when i let my friend who has acne use it, it cleared hers up. Before receiving this product i was using Clinique 3-step system in the morning and their acne system in the evening. That is my daily routine and holy grail of face products. Anyhow, i tried this product daily in the AM/PM and it really messed my skin up. I hardly ever break out and upon using this i had 3 or 4 pimples pop up. I struggle with blackheads and pores and I thought this product could help with that. It did not. It left burn marks on the corners of my nose so bad i could hardly touch. It also dried my skin out very bad. The only thing i liked from this System was the moisturizer bc it was very mattifying. Upon my bad experience, i let my friend test it for me because she has acne prone skin. I was thinking that the product was eating away my healthy skin bc i really had no acne to get rid of. However, for her this product worked! Her skin is clearing up and she plans to buy this product. Attached are photos of both of us. Some before and after using.
Diana M.
Fresno, CA
I love the spot treatment. I would put a dab on a pimple and it would go away within a few days. The face wash was also great. I would buy this on my own but mainly for the spot treatment.
Brynn H.
In terms of acne treatment I think it works well. I can’t completely say though because it dried out my skin so badly I couldn’t use it daily like it suggests. I was hopeful that the moisturizer would work well to combat the drying properties, but it’s basically just a moisturizing sunscreen. I was really hopeful this would work for me because I was looking for a new acne treatment.
Yendi D.
Elgin, IL
The three step system worked really great for me and my boyfriend. Even with our skin types totally different. It was pretty gentle on my skin except for the one a day ointment was a little harsh but expected, and the scent is really nice. Highly recommended.
Haley S.
Kailua
This 3 piece acne system was gentle enough for my sensitive skin, but powerful enough to tackle my acne and leave me with smooth, soft, breakout free skin!
Chelsea R.
Hamilton, OH
I am unsure how effective this system worked for me... however it did not make my skin any worse or better. If anything, it maintained my skin. I would be interested in using when my skin is reacting.
Corrina W.
Huntsville, AL
All of Proactiv products are great but proactivmd is amazing as a mom I'm always tired and forget to wash my face but proactive MD has me covered for the days that I forget to wash my face and it helps quickly refresh my face and clear all those nasty bumps
Allie S.
Moscow, ID
I have always LOVED ProactivMD, so I was so excited to try out their 3-piece acne system. I was sooo impressed! My skin has never felt or looked better. It's given me a new level of confidence! This is definitely going to replace all of my previous skin care routines!
Danielle F.
Stafford, VA
I didn’t have any problems with these products but didn’t notice a difference either. I did like the cleanser as it made my skin feel fresh and clean.
Althea B.
Boise, ID
I used all of these together as directed but I didn’t really notice a difference in my skin from my normal routine. I didn’t have any negative reactions which can happen with acne products, so that’s good but I wouldn’t go out of my way to get it again.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.
Warren, MI

Proactiv.com

Proactiv.com was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.