BY PROACTIV #51 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Lindsey F.
Anchorage, AK
Perfect little travel kit or for every day use. All products were gentle on my skin. This was my first time trying Proactiv and I found it to be effective. I had a few blemishes before using the product and they cleared up with the face wash and spot treatment. Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Ashlyn E.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Love my proactive box!
Definitely feel like its helping my skin clear up.
Can’t wait to order some more.
Dalila G.
Valley Center, CA
I always struggled with the tiny acne bumps, not fully pimples. I started using this and the small bumps started to disappear the more I used it. The packaging was cute. I would definitely buy it again.
Heather G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I have never used Proactive before since it seemed targeted towards people who had severe acne.  I have sensitive combination skin that dries out very easily and the kit dried out my skin if I used it too frequently.  However, I did get good results from the treatment.  The texture of the cleanser was a bit harsh for everyday use, so I would not recommend using more than once or twice a week max.

Overall, if you have severe adult acne I would recommend this product with gradual usage.
Lerivy U.
Comencé a usar estos productos diariamente y debo decirles que sin ninguna duda he observado cambios a mejor en mi piel, si es cierto, me han salido más granitos y luego han desaparecido, pero es algo normal en este tipo de tratamientos, que les digo que desde los 12 años sufro de acné y he usado cualquier cantidad de productos que terminaban dejándome la cara un poco como un cartón, seca y sin vida, sin hablar que se me caía la piel a cascarones, pero sinceramente con Proactiv no me ha pasado nada de esto, incluso siento mi cara mas humectada sin necesidad de llegar a ser grasa, lo cual es realmente satisfactorio. En mi nueva rutina lo que hago es lavarme la cara muy bien en las noches y luego aplicarme un poco de Adapalene Gel 0.1% antes de dormir, que como les digo no reseca la cara en lo absoluto y he visto cambios favorables, el acné y las marcas de acné se han reducido, cuando despierto en las mañanas limpio la cara con el Deep Cleansing Face Wash el cual funciona como una crema exfoliante, pero sus partículas son muy pequeñas y suaves por lo cual sientes como limpia sin sentir que te maltrata la piel, finalmente antes de aplicar mi maquillaje coloco unas aplicaciones del Daily Oil Control SFP 30 que puedo decirles que sí que controla la oleosidad de la piel, puedo sentir como mi maquillaje dura más y claramente los brillos de la cara tardan más en aparecer.
Brittany K.
Columbus, NJ
I do not recommend this product to anyone! I tried for the first few days and didn’t notice anything. After two days my skin became very dry. I continued use thinking it was just a change in face wash. On the third day, my face was burning and I had a huge red spot on my right cheek. Have read many reviews online of similar experiences.
Samantha H.
Flint, MI
I have used proactive in the past and to be honest, I didn't see much of a difference in my skin. This time around was different. After about a week or so of using this system I developed several large painful breakouts. I continued to use it for another week and my skin just got worse. I stopped using it and my skin is finally clearing up. Unfortunately, I don't think this regime was for me.
Ramanpreet K.
S Ozone Park, NY
I received this three piece acne system as my complimentary voxbox. I was very excited to get this because it was my first voxbox. I had used proactive during middle school and i wasn't  a fan of it. But when i used this one, it worked and i was so shocked. I really love it and i would definitely buy it. I have my siblings using this because they have bad acne and it worked on them and usually nothing works for them. I really love the cleanser because it has the micro beads in it, so you know the cleanser is working. This is a really great thing for treating acne plus it is the first non prescription and its very affordable.
Glaucia B.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I received this product from Influenster in exchange of my honest opinion. I feel like my prayers were answered when I got this product. I've been using products to my acne since forever and still nothing helped as much as proactive did. It helps your acne problem without drying your skin and also smells super good. I really recommend Proactive MD
Abriyana J.
Rncho Cordova, CA
It works for those would need it I guess I have combination skin so it dried me out and made me break out more
Stephanie W.
Fran B.
Springfield, MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.