BY PROACTIV #49 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...16 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Shamari B.
boynton
I would honestly choose 0 stars because this product did not help my skin at all it made it worse a dry and irritated it was so bad that I could use soap to was my face it burns so much I definitely would not recommend this to anyone at all
Morgan I.
Would not recommend this if you have sensitive skin. I used this product for about a week and it irritates my skin and makes the redness on my skin worse. My face is oily but it made my face super dry and peel. I personally was not a fan.
Ash T.
Ugh, I don’t like giving things one star, but for me, it’s just honesty :( proactiv MESSED UP my skin and I gave it a good run for 6 weeks. A friend of mine used the regular 3-step and it works wonders for her. This just did not do anything for me and made my skin red and inflamed :(
Amanda W.
Pleasant View
Wasn’t a huge fan of this product, everyone has different skin types but this product burned my face and lift it completely dry. I had to really moisturize my face and cut out the product from my facial wash routine.
Valerie T.
Elmhurst
This did not work out for me, unfortunately. I think the problem lies in the face wash. It’s a scrub, and it is very harsh so I feel like it is scratching me when I wash my face. And it leaves my face so sensitive that when I put on the next step my face feels like it’s is burning and stinging as if I applied sunscreen on a sunburn. As for the tropical gel, I feel like it worked well for me. I continued to use it as a snot treatment and I think it effectively shrinks my acne.
Heather R.
St, NL
Dislike this product. Initially this worked wonders for me, but as soon as I stopped using it my acne came back worse. Super drying also.
Amy T.
This product was terrible for my dry skin. I do not recommend this at all. Much too drying
Leelee B.
I have been using Proactiv for over 8 years and when this came out I decided to give it a try. It did not work for my acne. My skin did not respond at all to the Adapalene. This is over priced and I would not recommend unless you try it and it works for you.
kae m.
Hated these products. Between the terrible sunscreen and microbeads in the scrubber my skin felt raw and stripped then relayered with chemicals. I sent it back.
Rheagan D.
Deltona , FL
Very disappointed. I have bad acne on my chin and cheeks and this did not help. My skin was actually clearing up before I used it , but I’m back to breaking out. I used this for a month and I still get the same acne. The spot treatment doesn’t do anything. I got dry flakes on my chin now too
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.