BY PROACTIV

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
lela c.
Carson, MS
I received this product for free in a vox box, and I absolutely adore the product, I’ve only been using it for a little under a week, and I already have clearer skin! ❤️ I lovveeee it!
Morgan H.
Wake Forest, NC
I loved the face wash that came with my ProactiveMD 3-Piece Acne System. It exceeded my expectations and made my face feel so clean afterwards. I think it is a great value for all three products and would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Katherine C.
Ball, LA
I absolutely love these products. My face is not as oily as it usually is which says a lot. It has not broken me out and my face has actually cleared up some. It met every expectation i had. I would recommend trying.
Carolina R.
Passaic, NJ
Fantástico. Me gustó mucho. Esta línea cuesta $19.99 en el Web Site de Proactiv. Recibirla gratis fue un éxito. Mi novio la está usando también. Mantiene la piel hidratada, no reseca. Me ayudará mucho con el tema de las manchitas que salen post acné.
Najah A.
Staten Island, NY
I love this! I’ve been using it for about a week and my skin has cleared up so much. My acne is nearly gone!!!! These products also reduce swelling, redness, and scars as well. Keeps my skin protected from harmful sun radiation as well!! Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own
Jimena M.
Ashland, VA
When I got the order I was super exited because this was my first time ever using proactiveMD. The deep cleanser was so relaxing and gave me a smooth skin. I didn’t use I didn’t use the oil control because I have dry skin and not oily, so I gave it to my sister and she loved it. The acne gel worked perfectly and I love how it ALMOST made my acne disappear over night. I truly love it.ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
This was a great set. For my acne prone skin it gave me a clean and refreshing feeling that is hard to come by. I recommend this for all skin types. Perfect travel size and it comes with a lot of product.
Kimberly S.
Wilmington, MA
I have been using ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System for a few weeks now and have seen so much improvement in my cystic acne. When I get blemishes they are always painful cystic ones that seem to not go away FOREVER! After about 3 weeks of use of the face wash and the gel I saw a huge improvement in my skin. The blemishes I had were actually going away and any new ones that came up would start to fade much faster than before. I use the gel as a night treatment and use the face wash in the morning. The face wash is creamy, yet had exfoliating properties to it. It has a really nice cooling sensation when washing your face. Make sure not to get it in or near your eyes! But it is one of those products that feels like its working the instant you use it. The gel has caused some dryness, which I expected, but only in small patches that has been easily rectified with keeping up with my moisturizing. A little goes a LONG way for the products I have used and I will definitely be buying the ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System larger sizes as soon as these run out to keep the progress going. The lingering cystic acne definitely kills my confidence some days but the other day I was putting on makeup and my face just looks good and clear and the texture appeared smoother. I definitely think it was the incorporation of these products into my routine!
Christian L.
N Little Rock, AR
I had really high hopes for this product. I loved it the first week but unfortunately my sensitive skin did not approve of it. It's a really great product if you're oily and you don't have sensitive skin. Just remember this product isn't made for everyone, it is tailored for a certain type of skin. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Lisbeth S.
Methuen, MA
Im too happy, proactive md it’s too good, my face is beautiful now, I like it, thanks for the opportunity, This was my first time using proactive and this was the best choice of all, oh my goodness, thanks proactive md
Stephanie W.
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.