BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Akya H.
Dinwiddie, VA
Was so excited to be receiving these products,my mom had brought me some face scrub to use from Family dollar but it was working so well so I️ stop but once I heard influenster was going to be giving away skin products I️ was hoping one would be to me first time using it my skin look flawless but in the beginning my chin was burning after that day everything else went well and my face was refreshing- I️ received these products complementing(free) from influenster ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Autumn W.
I receive my proactiv in a free VoxBox from Influenster to try! I was nervous to try it because I had never used an acne system before, but I’m glad I did. I used to have really bad blackheads on my nose and cheeks, and after using this product, this have slightly diminished. I really enjoy the face wash. The exfoliating beads are diminished evenly throughout the mixture. My only issue with the product is it did dry my already dry skin out some. The only area I had a major problem with this in is my forehead. The rest of my face was fine! 8/10 would recommend.
Alyssa A.
Denver, CO
ProactivMD couldn’t have come at a better time. My skin hasn’t been as good as it has been in the past and I was ready to try something new. My skin began to clear up after just a few days of using it and didn’t dry it out like other products I’ve tried in the past. This is definitely a product I’ll continue to use in the future. Although I rProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne Systemeceived the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Allison M.
Coon Rapids, MN
At first I thought this product was flawless. My skin had a nice glow to it & my acne began to clear dramatically. I was amazed. However, after one short week of using it my face became EXTREMELY dry. Even after discontinuing the gel & focusing more on lotion, patches of my face are flakey & red. I was so excited about this product, unfortunately I wouldn’t recommend it. I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Antonaya G.
Essexville
I’ve been wanting to try this product since seeing the first commercial when I was younger. So I was truly excited to be picked for this voxbox. Unfortunately, this wasn’t the right product for me because I ended up with more acne than I had before I started using this product. So I didn’t make it past 5 days but I would still recommend this company because it may work for someone else.
Rebecca W.
Waterford, MI
I have used proactive products in the past and was excited to try the new proactivemd line. I have very sensitive skin, so when I first used the product it dried my face out. I reduced the use from 2 times a day to 1. This worked better for me, and helped with keeping my face from getting oily throughout the day and cleared up the few pimples I did have! I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Athena G.
So far I like this Proactiv the best. I've tried all three. I like the texture and the slight tingle of the cleanser. Not too much tingle just enough to make your skin feel good. I was worried that the new acne gel would be too harsh but it does not seem to be. I started by using it every other day to get my skin used to it. After a week I started using it every day. My skin appears to be clearing up a little bit already. So far its amazing i love it. I would recommend this to others.
Alisa R.
Got this in a VoxBox to try! I am very interested in seeing what my face looks like after the next few days. The face wash is awesome! Very cooling and you can feel it deep cleaning! The acne topical treatment is great too. The sunscreen hasn’t controlled my oil like it says and the products are for acne so it does dry out your skin. After a few days it’s brought any acne I had to the surface now I’m hoping it clears soon! I’ll update the review after a few more uses.
Panhia L.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
This definitely cleared up my skin, I used it a first time and absolutely loathed it because it make my skin as dry as a desert!! The second time around was much better. I don’t use this product (cleanser and gel) daily anymore. Once or twice a week suffices for me and it controls my break outs which makes me more than happy. Using this in between my usual routine helps make sure that I’m not breaking out. Definitely okay pricing for what you’re getting (3 products).
Emily G.
West Columbia, SC
I love anything and everything proactive. I have been using this brand since it first came out and still needed a dermatologist prescription. I absolutely believe in their products so having these really makes me happy. Growing up with bad skin was no fun especially because I'm a twin and her skin was flawless but this brand allowed me to be comfortable in my own skin!
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.