BY PROACTIV #36 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Tanya A.
This line works great against acne! I was getting pimples on my chin, but those resolved rather quickly. It's gentle but it definitely packs a punch. I must admit my skin felt dry after use, but this may be ideal for someone with oily skin. I love the exfoliating facial wash and acne gel. My skin felt very soft but clean after use. The SPF lotion was a little strong for my skin now, during the winter season, but I am going to definitely use it during the summer. Overall, great product!

Natalie S.
Austin, TX
I have been using this kit for the last 3 days and I have seen some amazing results already!  I started off using the gel before bed on an area I was beginning to get a breakout. In the morning, the area was no longer red and swollen and it appeared that the breakout was gone.
The sunscreen is by far one of the best I've used. Not greasy, not smelly, and best of all doesn't interfere with my foundation.
The face wash did an extremely thorough job of removing all the makeup and impurities in my skin. I highly recommend this kit for anyone looking for a routine for good skin care
Sabrina T.
jackson, TN
Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own. I absolutely love this product and all that it does for my face! The face wash make my face feel super clean and extremely smooth all at the same time. The acne treatment really has helped my breakouts and prevented more from appearing. The moisturizer is to die for. I have an extremely oily face and it somehow moisturizes my face while controlling my oils all day!
Kathryn C.
Rochester, NY
I really loved the smell of the wash, and it felt great while scrubbing away the dirt and oils. I did NOT enjoy the tight feeling after drying my face, the stickiness of the gel, or the breakouts that happened after using these products for a couple of weeks. No longer using it and back on the Unblemish Regimen to get my skin back to a balanced condition. I do not recommend, but then again proactiv products have never agreed with my skin. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Brandi P.
Murrieta , CA
I received this products for free from Influenster. I had to stop using these products at one time day. ProactivMD causes my skin is dying and damaging because of these are chemical. It also dry scaly near my eye from the right. My skin is feeling little burn. It was so terrible! This is why I refused to use this again, ever. I recommended you don’t buy these products, they can be damaging your skin. I’m so warned you.
Aiza W.
Rolla, MO
I can actually see major improvement. My skin is softer, brighter, and the scars from previous blemishes are fading away. And I am so happy and satisfied. I am surely gonna recommend this product because it works. Thank you for giving me an oppurtunity to review this product and I got it for free. Thank you PROACTIV MD .
Courtany G.
Birmingham, AL
I have always been a fan of the three step skin care regimens. The Proactive system was no exception and it was gentle and left my skin feeling great! Initially, when I started using it, I notice more bumps on my face. However, they cleared up quick after the first few days of use. I think those bumps were probably already there under the surface of my skin and the product was clearing those by bringing them to the surface. I tried this product complementary of @Influenster.
Danesha L.
Holly Springs, NC
Before I started the Proactive MD system, I wasn’t using any other cleansing system. My skin was very dry, and I kept getting multiple breakouts frequently. The first day I used Proactive, my skin was soft and felt smoother. After about two weeks, my breakouts stopped occurring and most of the marks from my acne had gone away or lightened. I’m very happy with this product, and recommend it to all who want a gentle, but effective skin care system. I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Kasandra L.
I’ve been using the Proactiv line for about 3 weeks now. Before using the proactivMD line, I was using biore’s charcoal face wash, CEO serum and benefit moisturizer. I felt like this routine was much better for my skin overall (appearance, smoothness, acne & softness). I wanted to love the new Proactiv line, but it was SO drying and irritating to my skin. It also bleached out the towels I used while washing my face with it, so I can’t imagine what it’s doing to my skin. Won’t be purchasing the products unfortunately :(
I received this 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary to review from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Jennifer L.
I used proactive when I was younger for my chronic acne. Back then it made my skin super dry and flaky. And I broke out more than usual. I stopped using it. Receiving this as a free sample I thought I'd give it another try. This still makes my skin very dry and I'm breaking out way more. My skin was clear and I have cystic acne all over my chin. I can't totally say it's the medicine, but it's not helping clear up my skin at all. I won't be trying this product again.
I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.