BY PROACTIV #51 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Jennifer N.
Albany, NY
I have seen Proactiv on tv commercials countless times but I have always been scared to buy it and try it because I have very dry and sensitive skin. But after receiving this Proactiv Vox box and trying it for the first time for about a month now, my hasn’t had a crazy reaction or have broken out. The facial cleanser does a good job in exfoliating the first layer of my skin. I use the spot acne treatment for small pimples that come and go. And I use the sunscreen as a base on my face before I apply primer and foundation to protect my complexion from the sun. Overall, I really enjoyed this product and would definitely repurchase it after I finish the samples. Proactiv Skin Care
Preni S.
Glendale, CA
First of all, thank you proactive for sending me these products. I was very excited to try them! The daily oil control is amazing. I use it before I put on makeup and it just makes my face feel hydrated and fresh. I use the deep cleansing face wash in the morning and at night. It really cleans my face and my pores. It smells great and it makes your face feel cold and clean. I apply the acne treatment after the face wash and a toner. I leave it on overnight and just wash what’s left of it in the morning. It doesn’t dry out your skin which is a plus! My skin is usually sensitive, but I had no problems with this acne treatment. It does take a while till u see major results, but it works!
Sujata A.
Cambridge, MA
So, I could only test out the face wash and the adapalene gel. I couldn't use the sunscreen because I'm allergic and didn't really want to deal with breaking out in hives.
Face wash- this feels nice on the skin; has almost a cool feeling. Smells nice and doesn't give off that medication stink that a lot of face washes have when they are advertised as medicated products.
Adapalene gel- so they're not the first to put something like this on the market- Differin gel is the same thing... so not so sure what they meant by that on their labeling... I like adapalene gel over the other salicylic acid, etc. This definitely works better on my skin!
Kellie J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I actually really like this product. I really enjoy the fact that is is not accessible to all, without a prescription. The product warns that things may seem worse before they get better and that’s the truth. However, I’m noticing my skin clear up now, so I finally think I’ve detoxed my skin from all the dirt in a sense. The face wash is incredible, it is absolutely refreshing. I like the sun screen to help control oil production as well. The only problem that I’ve encountered is remembering to use the wash and gel 2x a day, and there has been some dryness on my face (however this is to be expected). I highly recommend these products for anyone struggling with problem skin
Ester G.
Im giving this 3 out of five and this is my reason why. So I loved that these products made my skin feel so fresh and I just felt like I was glowing. I was loving it at first but then my skin started to dry up from some certain places. Then all of a sudden my skin started becoming sensitive to it. Idk maybe this product Wasn’t meant for my skin. I have oily to dry skin a combination of both. #Influenster #free #ProactiveMD ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Kerra B.
Murfreesboro , TN
Completely effective and refreshing! I applied the acne treatment to an active blemish at night and the next morning it was drastically reduced! Very good quality products that leave you feeling refreshed!
Natasha W.
Oakwood, OH
I had a great experience using the ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System. I saw immediate results with acne reduction after the first use. After a week I noticed a more even skin tone, redness reduction, smaller pores and my acne was practically non existent! I did like that the moisturizer had SPF in it, but it did leave me super oily on my chin and in my t-zone... I ended up using another moisturizer that prevents that.
Jordan S.
I appreciate Influenster for sending me this product, but never have I had an acne treatment dry my skin the way this one does. I've used Proactiv before and don't remember having this many concerns. Putting on makeup is a little uncomfortable even after moisturizing and giving enough time for my face to react properly. I wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt and try it for more than a week to see if my skin would get used to it, but I don't think this was the right #voxbox for me.
Breanna D.
Birmingham , AL
So far I’ve been using this product and it’s pretty good. Along with using it I’ve been drinking water more and laying off of the cafffine. Since that’s normally why I I’d break out. I don’t use it everyday but more like every 2 days or so. It’s really a good product and since i don’t have major acne it’s still a good skin care product to have when you do break out. 😌

Ok so it’s been a couple weeks and my face keeps breaking out. I’m don’t normally get pimples and this stuff is giving me pimples. I liked how it worked the first week but after that it’s been downhill. My skin isn’t really acne prone so I think I could’ve did without the powerful medicine.
Claudia S.
Seattle, WA
I wasn’t using any other products before I started using the Proactive Md ones. I’ve tested several ones my whole life but none had really fit my lifestyle. First, proactive md fits my lifestyle perfectly! So easy to use and I found myself creating a skin care routine with them - something I’d never done before. The spf moisturizer is my favorite step! I used it when I went to the freaking Grand Canyon and my skin looks flawless in every picture - no oily look at all! I’ll be purchasing these and other products from Proactive MD as my skin care brand from now on!
Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield, MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.