BY PROACTIV #53 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Kimberly G.
Lynchburg, VA
I was SO EXCITED to try out this system. I have tried what feels like every product under the sun when it comes to skin care, unfortunately at age 23 I’m still struggling with my skin. First impression, I loved how the cleanser was almost like a scrub. It left my face feeling very smooth after. Unfortunately, that’s about where it ended for me. After a week of use I came to the conclusion that my skin had actually gotten significantly worse and I had to discontinue use and go back to my normal routine.

I really wanted to love this product, and everyone’s skin is different! Sadly, it just didn’t work for me.

I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Grace Q.
Phoenix, AZ
Receiving this new and improved formula of proactive was awesome! I love the cute packaging! Years and years ago, when Proactiv first came out, my brother tried it out and it seemed a bit harsh. Trying it out now, for myself, I thinks it’s very effective and definitely more refined. My face significantly cleared up and felt smoother. The one comment I do have would be that I still feel like the exfoliant in the cleanser can be a little rough on sensitive skin, like mine. Using it only once a day as opposed to twice, as directed, definitely helps with that. Other than that, I love the way my skin feels!

Amanda M.
Chula Vista, CA
I have never used any proactive products before so I didn’t know what to expect. I have dry skin so i was a little worried, but I am having such a great experience. The facial wash makes your skin feel very clean! it’s tingly with small beads and you don’t need a lot. The acne treatment portion has kept my skin looking so clear and smooth and the sunblock is not an oily formula. Overall I’m very happy with everything. I would definitely suggest this for anyone with problems skin. I think it works for different combinations since my skin is more dryProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Jessica A.
Nashville , TN
I am really enjoying the cleanser with this kit. It makes my skin smoother, my pores look slightly smaller and it feels so refreshing. The sunscreen is nice. It has a matte finish, but my skin still looks pretty oily by end of day. I have used retinoids in the past and the adapalene gel is the least irritating out of all the ones I’ve tried. The first couple of weeks, my skin felt a bit aggravated, but it hasn’t dried my skin out much at all. So far I’m not seeing major results with acne reduction, but I look forward to continued use, as most acne products take several weeks to really kick in. I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Tasia B.
Charlotte, NC
I don't have an issue with acne but I do have an issue with dry unlively skin. Or at least I did before I tried this stuff! My nose used to feel rough due to dryness and my skin used to look and feel so dull. After the first use my skin seemingly reset back to its childhood settings and after two weeks my skin started feeling tighter and I started looking fabulous! This system didn't clear up the dark spots I have under my chin due to plucking hairs but I quickly realized this system wasn't meant for dark spot removal in addition to its acne removal, but I love what it did for my skin otherwise! I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
I received this for free in a Voxbox and was super excited. I had heard good things about Proactiv but had never actually used it. Unfortunately, if you have kind of sensitive skin, I would skip this routine. It dried the corners or my mouth and nose out so bad it was painful. The product smelled great and made my face feel good in other places but after using it for a about 2 weeks I had to stop because it was literally hurting my face that bad. I hope others had more luck with this product!
Alanis L.
Louisa, VA
So I'm currently pregnant with wild hormones and was getting super tired of my break outs, and black heads. When I got approved for this voxbox I was skeptical cause I've used proactive before (back when puberty started) and didn't have the results they advertised. I use this about every other day and love it. It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, and refreshed. The spot treatment, surprisingly, doesn't dry out my skin and does wonders on the blackheads on my nose!! I usually don't purchase name brand products just because I don't like wasting the money on a name, but this is for sure something I will consider buying!!!! Highly recommend, especially for those pregnant mamas trying to deal witg their acne!
Ashanti W.
Tulsa, OK
I have always wanted to use ProactiveMD, but I always had an excuse to not try it.

On the first night of using the system, I instantly realized a difference in the look and feel of my skin. Proactive has been simple to integrate into my skincare routine. The face wash does wonders and it really cleans my skin. Also, the sunscreen is really lightweight and doesn’t feel greasy on my skin.

Since using proactive, my super oily t-zone is not nearly as oily as before. My skin is really calm and even the pimple I get every month due to my cycle was gone before I realized it appeared. All in all, this is doing miracles for my skin and I am sad I didn’t try it sooner.

Just so you know, I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Casey M.
So this one is a little difficult for me to review I currently have a love hate relationship with this product. First off yes it does deep clean your skin but it does so by removing absolutely all oil from your face, which sounds amazing especially for someone like me with crazy oily skin. I followed the directions 100% but it seemed to leave my skin extremely irritated, red, swollen, and with an odd tingling sensation. I have changed up my regiment to a less extreme routine and so far my skin isn't as dry or irritated. So far no change in acne but it is still early I will update as I go. I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own with honesty.
Monika P.
Macomb, MI
I have been using ProactiveMD for only 2 weeks now, and I already see a change in my skin! This stuff seriously works like magic! I was using the MaryKay acne treatment kit prior to this, and it just was not effective. Since I started using ProactiveMD, I have not had any major breakouts. I also love the cooling effect it has on my skin. I wish the tube size was larger, but I definitely recommend this product to anyone with acne problems! I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield, MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.