BY PROACTIV #36 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Alanis L.
Louisa , VA
So I'm currently pregnant with wild hormones and was getting super tired of my break outs, and black heads. When I got approved for this voxbox I was skeptical cause I've used proactive before (back when puberty started) and didn't have the results they advertised. I use this about every other day and love it. It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, and refreshed. The spot treatment, surprisingly, doesn't dry out my skin and does wonders on the blackheads on my nose!! I usually don't purchase name brand products just because I don't like wasting the money on a name, but this is for sure something I will consider buying!!!! Highly recommend, especially for those pregnant mamas trying to deal witg their acne!
Ashanti W.
Tulsa, OK
I have always wanted to use ProactiveMD, but I always had an excuse to not try it.

On the first night of using the system, I instantly realized a difference in the look and feel of my skin. Proactive has been simple to integrate into my skincare routine. The face wash does wonders and it really cleans my skin. Also, the sunscreen is really lightweight and doesn’t feel greasy on my skin.

Since using proactive, my super oily t-zone is not nearly as oily as before. My skin is really calm and even the pimple I get every month due to my cycle was gone before I realized it appeared. All in all, this is doing miracles for my skin and I am sad I didn’t try it sooner.

Just so you know, I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Casey M.
So this one is a little difficult for me to review I currently have a love hate relationship with this product. First off yes it does deep clean your skin but it does so by removing absolutely all oil from your face, which sounds amazing especially for someone like me with crazy oily skin. I followed the directions 100% but it seemed to leave my skin extremely irritated, red, swollen, and with an odd tingling sensation. I have changed up my regiment to a less extreme routine and so far my skin isn't as dry or irritated. So far no change in acne but it is still early I will update as I go. I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own with honesty.
Monika P.
Mesa, AZ
I have been using ProactiveMD for only 2 weeks now, and I already see a change in my skin! This stuff seriously works like magic! I was using the MaryKay acne treatment kit prior to this, and it just was not effective. Since I started using ProactiveMD, I have not had any major breakouts. I also love the cooling effect it has on my skin. I wish the tube size was larger, but I definitely recommend this product to anyone with acne problems! I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Jennifer N.
Flushing, NY
I have seen Proactiv on tv commercials countless times but I have always been scared to buy it and try it because I have very dry and sensitive skin. But after receiving this Proactiv Vox box and trying it for the first time for about a month now, my hasn’t had a crazy reaction or have broken out. The facial cleanser does a good job in exfoliating the first layer of my skin. I use the spot acne treatment for small pimples that come and go. And I use the sunscreen as a base on my face before I apply primer and foundation to protect my complexion from the sun. Overall, I really enjoyed this product and would definitely repurchase it after I finish the samples. Proactiv Skin Care
Preni S.
Glendale, CA
First of all, thank you proactive for sending me these products. I was very excited to try them! The daily oil control is amazing. I use it before I put on makeup and it just makes my face feel hydrated and fresh. I use the deep cleansing face wash in the morning and at night. It really cleans my face and my pores. It smells great and it makes your face feel cold and clean. I apply the acne treatment after the face wash and a toner. I leave it on overnight and just wash what’s left of it in the morning. It doesn’t dry out your skin which is a plus! My skin is usually sensitive, but I had no problems with this acne treatment. It does take a while till u see major results, but it works!
Sujata A.
Nashville, TN
So, I could only test out the face wash and the adapalene gel. I couldn't use the sunscreen because I'm allergic and didn't really want to deal with breaking out in hives.
Face wash- this feels nice on the skin; has almost a cool feeling. Smells nice and doesn't give off that medication stink that a lot of face washes have when they are advertised as medicated products.
Adapalene gel- so they're not the first to put something like this on the market- Differin gel is the same thing... so not so sure what they meant by that on their labeling... I like adapalene gel over the other salicylic acid, etc. This definitely works better on my skin!
Lorena M.
Eagle Pass, TX
This stuff works! I have always been quite skeptical of Proactiv because it’s commercials always seemed too good to be true... that’s because it is and it’s real and it really works! I received this as a complement from Influenster to try and review and so far (less than a month) I’ve noticed a huge difference in the texture of my skin and although pore size is the same, I notice my skin looks a lot more uniform and actually glows! If you’re skeptical about it like I was, try the aldapalene gel and you’ll see a huge difference! I have not gotten a new breakout ever since! I have had acne since I was 12 and I’m 21 now and I finally found a regimen that works just for me
Kellie J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I actually really like this product. I really enjoy the fact that is is not accessible to all, without a prescription. The product warns that things may seem worse before they get better and that’s the truth. However, I’m noticing my skin clear up now, so I finally think I’ve detoxed my skin from all the dirt in a sense. The face wash is incredible, it is absolutely refreshing. I like the sun screen to help control oil production as well. The only problem that I’ve encountered is remembering to use the wash and gel 2x a day, and there has been some dryness on my face (however this is to be expected). I highly recommend these products for anyone struggling with problem skin
Kerra B.
Murfreesboro , TN
Completely effective and refreshing! I applied the acne treatment to an active blemish at night and the next morning it was drastically reduced! Very good quality products that leave you feeling refreshed!
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.