BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Bailey S.
My first impression of this product was that it was really going to work and it did, for the first 3 days. After that, my face started to become very dry, very tight, and had an almost burning sensation. I would definitely recommend this solution to people with oily skin, prone to breakouts, and okay with a harsh product. For my sensitive and now drying skin (this is new to me, I’m used to oily skin) it was just so harsh and gave me bad redness and a burning sensation. I did enjoy the second step because it had a smoothing effect & the sunscreen felt amazing too. Overall, perfect for someone with oily skin, my sensitive skin just couldn’t handle it! :-) ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Ramanpreet K.
S Ozone Park, NY
I received this three piece acne system as my complimentary voxbox. I was very excited to get this because it was my first voxbox. I had used proactive during middle school and i wasn't  a fan of it. But when i used this one, it worked and i was so shocked. I really love it and i would definitely buy it. I have my siblings using this because they have bad acne and it worked on them and usually nothing works for them. I really love the cleanser because it has the micro beads in it, so you know the cleanser is working. This is a really great thing for treating acne plus it is the first non prescription and its very affordable.
Mallory R.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve tried Proactiv before back in the day when it first came out. I was in middle school and had horrible acne breakouts. I tried everything from cleansers, to acne pads, to prescription creams, but nothing worked. When I first used Proactiv years ago, the product was effective for only a few months; however after awhile, it stopped working for me. I haven’t used the brand in years...until now...

Fast forward, this 3 piece system seems to be working well for me so far. I love the cleanser the best because I love the exfoliation (even though I’ve been told it’s not good to exfoliate too much).

The gel was effective as well. I had a little breakout on my chin, and it significantly decreased the size of the pimple.

Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own."
Jess R.
Before using proactive - my routine was a face wash and moisturizer. After the first use i saw a difference with my skin color. I have discoloration around my eyes and after a few weeks it’s evened out. My makeup actually goes on nicer and stays
On longer - crazy i know, but it works. My bf has always said i have beautiful skin, but today he looked at me and said you’re glowing (and i had no makeup on, i literally just washed my face with the products!!!) I’m stuck with this product and I’m not looking back. ** i Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Stacy V.
Big Rapids, MI
I tested the Proactiv MD facial cleanser for the past 2 weeks! I usually break out around the time of the month that I get my period but I didn't while using this product. It really helped prevent and clear my skin from existing acne. It left my face feeling refreshed and super clean which I loved. It also made my face feel very soft because it is an exfoliating cleanser. I liked that it was gentle enough to use everyday. As for the spot treatment, I only had to use it once but it got the job done. I was not able to test the sunscreen because I live in Michigan and the sun was hardly ever showing. I am taking it with me on my spring break though and I couldn't be more excited! Overall I give these products a 10/10 recommendation. I couldn't be happier with how my skin has been looking these past few weeks.
Courtney R.
N Palm Beach, FL
I was so excited to get proactiv In the mail. I’ve struggled with acne my entire life and used proactiv for a few months several years ago with greats results. I ended up not using it any longer because it was easier to get face cleansers at target when I ran out. The proactiv md worked fantastic for the first week. My face cleared up immediately and look better than it did in years. I hadn’t used the sunscreen though. When I finally did, my face broke out almost immediately. It was like an allergic reaction (but it wasn’t). I washed my face that night with the cleanser and used the gel but still woke up with horrible skin. For the following week my face stayed broken out despite using the cleanser and gel as the directions said. Unfortunately I had to make the decision to stop using proactiv and go back to my old routine. It’s been another two weeks and my face has JUST calmed down. I’m not sure if I’ll use it again.
Ilyana M.
I’ve already used proactiv products before and was just a bit disappointed that this was the box I qualified for. I did like the results that I saw when using these products: fewer pimples, not as many blackheads, and minimized red skin patched. Unfortunately, as soon as I stopped using it the results were reversed almost immediately. Despite liking the outcome as far as blemishes, my skin also was more dehydrated than it had been with the products I was using before. I would say that if your main focus is to rid your face of blemishes and be hooked on a skin regimen permanently, then go right on ahead because it does do the trick. Even using it for the few weeks I’ve had my box for so far I noticed a bit of a difference, but I won’t be continuing my use due to a lack of moisture from the regimen.
Betsy B.
Kenner, LA
My face doesn’t seem to break out a lot but I do have super oily skin in the mornings. So all my skin care routines happen in the morning to start my day. I tried this product just as would every other line (I in the mornings) but found that my face was feeling extra dry all day. So I stop using it all and then figured I’d try using it before I went to sleep and it can help and work over night!! Man that was soo much better! My face felt soft and not oily.

I love the scrub, and the sunscreen but I’m not a fan of the medicine because I felt that it was leaving my skin a little too dry. But if you suffer from super oily skin then this is the product for you and while I did Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD; all opinions are my own."
Kaitlyn E.
I have super mixed feelings on these products... I really like the cleanser. Its a really nice exfoliating face wash and I feel like I does a pretty good job. I also really like the SPF. It’s not heavy or uncomfortable and I can wear it under makeup with no problems. I don’t notice any difference with the acne gel so I don’t really have an opinion on that.
But overall, I feel like this system is making me breakout. My skin was pretty clear when I started testing this and now i’ve got multiple break outs on my face. & This is the only thing (i know of) that has changed... I’m going to continue using it to see if things clear up but so far, i’m not too crazy about it..

**Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.**
Jessica A.
Brentwood, TN
I receive the box with those 3 products that promised you control oil skin and also take care of your acne problems. I didn’t have much acne while I was doing the test week, but I noticed that my skin was better because of these products. I loved the face wash! I noticed that it really control the oil of my skin. I can feel that my face seems to be more smooth and healthy with it!
As I told you, I didn’t have much acne on my week test, so I didn’t use much of the gel for acne treatment.
Unfortunately I didn’t have the whole experience eca use the package didn’t come with the toner as the 2nd step, so I had to keep my regular one as the 2nd step
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.