BY PROACTIV #51 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Randi O.
Greensboro NC, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
Ok.... I've now been trying this for several weeks. Here is a breakdown of each product in the 3 piece system:
Cleanser- This product is really good! It cleans my face without drying it out and is not harsh on my skin. It also doesn't make my face burn, which I've experienced with other acne cleansers. I would definitely recommend this one.
Moisturizer- I also liked this product, but not as much as the cleanser. It smells like sunscreen and that's what I thought it was at first. It doesn't add a lot of moisture but it does dry fast and I had no irritation when using this.
Retinoid Cream- I don't have very problematic skin, so I noticed that when l started using this product it dried my out a bit. I cut back to using it 1-2 times a week and had better results. I honestly wouldn't buy this for myself, but I would recommend someone with very problematic skin to give it a try.
I did not like using the moisturizer and the retinoid together, however!
Kaylynne S.
Harrisburg, PA
The facial scrub is AMAZING. It makes my skin feel cool and tingly, like I KNOW it’s working. However, it makes my face feel super dry. My first week of using it, my face got very dry and was looking a little flaky. A few weeks later, my face has adapted more and I don’t have the flakiness anymore. My skin is incredibly clear. I still get breakouts right before my period, but I haven’t been this clear in a long time. To not have to wear concealer every day is such a freeing feeling. I do wish the 3 piece set came with a more daily- friendly facial moisturizer, and not a “sunscreen”. The adapalene gel is super great, and makes up for not having the daily moisturizer. I love applying it before I go to sleep and fighting my acne overnight. Overall, I love proactiv MD! I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Heidy M.
Bronx, NY
The 3-piece acne system was spectacular! I had terrible acne on my cheeks and face and today I have minimal to none! Though I think the deep cleansing face wash helped the most. I didn’t see a use for the daily oil control spf 30, it seemed to make appear more oily ALTHOUGH I put it on under my foundation and was PLEASANTLY surprised at the difference it had on my makeup and how it helped my makeup not cause any acne.

I attached photos of my acne visible under my makeup in the beginning of this month versus three days ago.

*Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own*
Valerie R.
tacoma, wa
Ive received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own. Prior to recieving this package I was using a drugstore face wash that wasn’t making a difference in my “new mom” skin. Having previously given birth in February, my skin was breaking out quite a bit but the spot treatment worked wonders on every surprise blemish! I would definitely purchase this set once I run out.
Lyna N.
I actually used to use the original proactiv line but stopped when there were too many steps involved and it dried out my skin too much. However, proactivmd is pretty different from the original line. Its cleanser has beads that leaves your skin feeling smooth and scrubbed without feeling too abrasive. I love the sunblock because it protects without feeling too oily. The acne treatment is subtle and doesn't have a strong smell. I noticed a big difference in the reduction of breakouts, which is a amazing. The redness is reduced but there isn't a big difference for me so it's fine but I was a bit disappointed in that. I love that there are only 3 steps, it's convenient and uncomplicated. I have no issues with the sunblock; it's great. I just wished it worked to clear blackheads along with acne. The cleanser does leave my skin a bit dry, still, but the sunblock and acne treatment leaves my skin feeling good afterwards. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Priscilla K.
Mountlake Ter, WA
Super late post! But I got this voxbox from Influenster a few weeks back! It was their Proactive MD mini kit!! Perfect timing too, I wanted to start taking better care of my face.

First of, I love the packaging since it includes one of my favorite colors and I loved the smell of the face wash!

Anyeays, I don't get much acne anymore, just little breakouts every once in a while but I did have little red blotches on my skin, and I think this helped with calming the redness and fading some of my acne scars. I've run out, so I don't know what the effects are long term, but my skin hasn't had negative effects after stopping at least :) It worked for me, but everyone's skin is different, so I can't say it will work for everyone! 4/5
Katrina B.
Before using Proactiv, I was using a combination of St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot scrub and classic Noxzema. I have fairly oily/ sensitive skin and I would usually alternate between the two products. When I started with the Proactiv, it felt really good on my skin. I didnt have any bad reaction to it, and the gentle exfoliation got my skin really clean. My favorite of the system was the spot treatment. I already had 3 large pimples from a previous breakout and the treatment helped to get rid of them in a timely fashion. I am IN LOVE with this system; it really works! Thank you Proactiv and Influenster! Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Tess M.
Overall, I think these three products are good! The spot treatment does not work extremely well for me, and I think this might be because of the low treatment acid percentage. I LOVE the face scrub- it exfoliates so well and I did see acne clearing results within a few days. As for the daily moisturizer, I didn’t use it nearly as much as the other products. But, I do think it’s an easy, light source of SPF for the summer months!
Brianna T.
Huntington, WV
I was so excited when I first saw that I was going to be receiving this product to review. I've tried about everything there is as a 15 year old girl all the way up to being a grown woman still dealing with hormonal acne. My first impression of the product was great! The face wash left my face feeling smooth and exfoliated and the lotion left my skin feeling very soft. I as well used the acne treatment. It was very sticky when first applied but it dried to where you didn't even know it was there. However, as great as my first impression of it was, I actually came home that evening with multiple new breakouts. I tried to use the product for a few more days hoping my skin was adjusting to the new routine, but i couldn't continue to use the product....As soon I as I went back to my usual daily skin/acne routine. My face returned back to its normal state.
Maci H.
Snyder, TX
Okay so I really like the deep clean face wash. It has little beads in it that gets that extra dead/dry skin off. But I will say if you have a full face of makeup one you will need to go in with a makeup remover before washing your face. The cleanser doesn't clean very good when there's makeup on. But if I have no makeup on or did a makeup remover before washing my face it's perfect! I really enjoy it!

The acne spot treatment is okay...some spots I use it and the pimple is gone the next day and there's some that are still there so I don't know why it works sometimes and not all the time.

The daily oil control is really nice as well. I have oil skin so I love putting this in my T-Zone to help me control the oils but also give me some moisture to my skin.

I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield, MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.