BY PROACTIV #49 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...16 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Kiara W.
Chicago
Didn’t really work that well and I kind of expected more. It was disappointing since it didn’t give the skin I wanted. I bought it offline. No it didn’t clear any of the simplest bumps. I wouldn’t recommend it at all.
Celia W.
Tracy, CA
Proactiv MD is a life saver! I got this product about a week ago and have used it every day since I got it. It has been clearing up my skin with each use. My skin was a little dried out the first couple days as it was adjusting to the new product but it got better in time. I will definitely get this system again.  ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Melinda P.
Summerville, SC
I’ve just started Proactive MD. So far it’s helped with clearing up some of my adult acne. It isn’t over drying like a lot of products and the moisturizer is light.
Jacquelyn K.
I love Proactiv it helped so much when my face was breaking out at the time! its worth trying i had no problems when using this product i would buy it again if i have issues with my face breaking out
Ivy T.
Before using the ProactivMD 3-Piece Acne Treatment System, I had a pretty decent skincare routine. I was using a night and face wash, occasionally, I would use my exfoliator. every so often and I had an acne cream too. After using the ProactivMD system I realized how great it is to use a light exfoliator every day. The Daily Cleansing wash that is in the kit is amazing!! It’s the perfect exfoliator for me and it doesn’t irritate my skin. Honestly, my skin has never felt so smooth. With the acne cream, I was worried that it would be too strong for my skin but I think I need to use it for longer to see the effects more. The moisturizer is really nice too with the SPF. I do have generally dry skin so I had to add a bit of vitamin e oil to it. But that’s totally just preference and my advice if you have dry/combo skin. It’s also great for makeup! I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Katherine C.
ball, la
I absolutely love these products. My face is not as oily as it usually is which says a lot. It has not broken me out and my face has actually cleared up some. It met every expectation i had. I would recommend trying.
Radha P.
Lowell , MA
I love this product, it did wonders for my skin. I have combination of oily and dry skin so it can work for everyone which is perfect. I would hundred perfect buy this product again and I recommend it to everyone! My skin is extremely more clear and I'm so thankful
Mary Clay E.
Aubrey, TX
I love this product! Love the three step cleanser. I’ve never had proactive before but would recommend this to others! The spot treatment is great for those pimples that won’t go away. Can’t wait to try my proactive cleansers!
harper S.
Saint Paul, MN
I would give this a zero if that was possible . After three days of use my face was practically peeling off. Way too harsh on my skin it felt like it was burning through all three steps . The face wash was my least hated step and I really liked the beads but I still felt it it was too harsh and left my face feeling sooo tight. The 2nd step felt horrible and burned and left my face hot to the touch and tomato red . The sunscreen was far too sticky and gloopy and it smelled like plastic to me. I really wanted to like this product and have my cystic acne/ white heads / black heads improved by this product but it didn't work for me . Because of the skin dryness and peeling I stopped using this product after a week because it was painful. I didn't introduce any new products while trying this product and as far as my research showed none of my current products could have reacted with it. Major bummer overall for me .
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
ProactivMD is a three step system for acne that has prescription strength without going to a dermatologist! The face wash is step one and it exfoliates pretty nicely, it is very fine and not harsh at all. My skin type is combination learning towards dry and it left my face clean but kind of tight feeling. It went away after a few minutes though so it was fine. The acne treatment is step 2 and when I woke up the first day my pimples were definitely less noticeable! The SPF is the third step for in the morning, I didn't notice a difference using this and honestly I decided not to use it quite as much.

This three step system is pretty effective! While it didn't clear my acne 100% it cleared a good majority of it when my skin was at its worst. I think with continued usage it would clear it the rest of it up.
I would recommend this product to people struggling with acne, especially if you have no access to a dermatologist! I'm sure you will see progress, especially if you use it more consistently than I did. (I took a break due to my skin drying out a ton, use a good moisturizer!)
*Disclaimer: this product was sent to me complimentary for testing purposes
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.