BY PROACTIV #49 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...16 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
LeeAnn M.
I have used proactive in the past and have always loved it! I love the oil control moisturizer because I have become so oily since having children! This is a great system!
Avalon P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This past month I've tried out ProactivMD's 3-piece Acne system and I can say that it is much better than the old formula. When I was sent this I was slightly worried that the product would dry out my skin because other Proactiv products had done just that, but thankfully it didn't. In fact, I'd say that my skin had that squeaky clean feel which is still drier than I would like, but not uncomfortable. The soap was great, I really liked the exfoliator they added because it felt great on my skin. The acne cream still dried out my skin, but again my skin was nowhere near as dry as the old product. I gave this product 4 stars mainly because I wish that they would've included an acne-fighting moisturizer like in the old version of this kit, which helped keep dryness at bay.  This has also helped to eliminate some of the tiny bumps that I have had on my forehead since puberty, so I am very happy about that! If you can deal with the dryness, or have oily skin that wouldn't be as affected by a product that has a slight drying effect then I would totally recommend you try out this product!!
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
So the first couple of days of using these products my skin was clearer and felt soft but then after awhile I noticed my skin getting so dry and peeling (probably due to the acne treatment) so I stopped using the products for awhile and then my acne returned with vengeance. So I mean it works but if used too much my skin gets really dry and I don’t like how it doesn’t keep the acne away for that long like I feel like I have to continue to use it all the time to keep my skin clear and I rather use something that will clear up my face and I don’t have to use ALL the time to keep my skin clear.

The cleanser is nice though I like how my fave tingles when I use it, it’s a very refreshing feeling like when you brush your teeth.

The moisturizer did leave my skin matte but I didn’t use it much because the smell was so strong. It really smelled like sun screen but super strong.

Overall it did help my acne but I rather use products that will help my skin long term, not just short term.

"Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own."
Ruth H.
Really nice. I like using it daily and it's effective for me. I like how it comes in sets so I know what I need to use step by step. Although the results is slow.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System Initially, I was eager to try this system, as I have found other Proactiv products useful. This 3 piece set was provided to me complimentary of Influenster for review purposes. However, within 48 hours of using, a widespread allergic reaction occurred on my face that was not present when I conducted a sample on a smaller portion if my skin. Intense drying effects were unable to be controlled by typical moisturizer and I was forced to seek medical care. I had not had previous allergies to any of the ingredients listed that would lead me to suspect this reaction would occur. Needless to say, I would not recommend and would advise caution in using this product.
Hannah T.
Church Hill, TN
I get awful stress breakouts and I can already tell a difference after using this for a couple days! I would definitely recommend to anyone, thanks so much influenster!
Chelsea M.
Danville, IL
I love this kit! It has made my skin very clear since I started using it, and when I run out, I definitely plan to buy more. This kit also makes my skin so soft and clean. I love it!
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA
I'll start by saying that the face wash is absolutely amazing. It starts clearing my breakouts overnight just using it alone. The spot treatment works, maybe too well. I have combination skin and a lot of my dry spots are right next to spot where I have breakouts and are greasy. So If even a little of that spot treatment gets on a dry spot of my skin it wrecked it. I'm talking red, angry chemical burnand skin peeling off for days. It looked like a bad sunburn, but only is little spots. I'm the spots of the actual breakouts there was no problems and it worked to reduce breakouts great. I had to switch from using it once a day as directed to once every other day. The sunscreen is probably my favorite part, one pump is enough for my whole face, it feels so soft on my skin and I love anything that has spf! I like the system, it works great. But it's a little drying if you have combination or dry skin so I would reccomend a good night cream to go with it.

Brittany K.
Pinckneyville, IL
So I couldn't use this right away as I had an event that I was going to and didn't want my skin breaking out before hand. I will say this, I love the cleanser! It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. It is gritty feeling so it exfoliates as well. I use a soft bristle face brush to wash with. The acne spot treatment is nice but I def recommend using it at night before bed. Using it in the morning before makeup I have found it rolls up and flakes.
Now, the reason for the 4 stars...my skin is becoming very very flaky. I'm assuming it is from the spot treatment. I am only using it once a day so maybe I will try using it every other day? Does the dry skin look subside? I moisturize every morning and night so I know it is not just dry skin.

Other than that my skin seems to be actually clearing up in just the short amount of time I've been using it. I have mild sporadic acne that pops up but it's mainly on my chin nose and forehead.
I received the 3 piece acne treatment system with adapalene complimentary from proactive md, but all opinions are my own. I received the product for free through influenster to review.
Jaycie C.
Wills point , TX
Been using it for a few weeks and noticing my skin finally having less blemishes. The process is easy and doesn’t have a bad scent. I can’t wait to use the full trial.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.