BY PROACTIV #49 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...16 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Amanda D.
Forked River, NJ
My skin has always broken out randomly and recently got it under control with a couple break outs during my menstrual cycle. I used this to clear some spots and it worked great. It didn’t make my skin dry, the smell was nice, and you don’t need a lot to get the job done! It has become part of my daily routine. "Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own."
Vanessa P.
San Diego
My poor skin! This product not only dried the crap out of my skin but it also burned like hell. It burned even when I put on other products like masks I’ve used for years. I would rather have blemishes.
Taylor N.
My adult acne has been coming out to play in full force and I’m not okay with it. ProactivMD has helped to subside the majority of it besides the occasional hormonal breakouts
Ivy M.
Vero Beach, FL
This is so perfect for my beauty essential! I’ve always loved proactiv. I used it before and the result is good! #proactivmd #atfirstglance #contest #ad @proactiv @influenster
Jennifer F.
Cedar Grove , WI
So I’ve used this a couple times so far. Has a texture to it that kind of feels like sand. I like it for helping smooth the skin. The spot treatment seems to work decent also!
Kiel S.
EATON, OH
I was so excited to try ProactivMD! I love how it made my skin feel! Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own
Natalie E.
Fort Wayne, IN
Just started using this product but I am already loving it. After a couple uses of the cleanser I can already see a difference in my skin and my breakouts are getting better.
Whitney F.
Albany, OH
Seems like days into using this product I noticed a difference in my skin! I don’t have bad acne but my pores seem less clogged and overall my face just feels softer/cleaner!
Savin P.
I have combination skin and have used multiple products over the years for my skin. I mainly suffer from hyper pigmentation due to post acne scarring. Overall this product did help to reduce acne but did not help get rid of my post acne scarring/dark marks on the face. I would only recommend this product if you suffer from active acne, not post acne. In the beginning it can dry your skin out or make it worse but after using it consistently your skin should get clearer. However, please keep in mind that everyone's skin is different so it might work for you or it might not. All you can do is try it out and see how your skin reacts, good luck!! ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System #ProactivMD #influenster #skincare
Kris N.
Columbus, OH
The Proactive wash makes my feel skin feel great after using it. It feels fresh. I can tell it’s exfoliating. But I haven’t seen much of an improvement in my skin just yet.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.