BY PROACTIV #20 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
LaShayna S.
Lakeside, CA
I definitely like this product but I feel like it's alil to harsh for my skin to use everyday, maybe just once a week. But overall this treatment is really good. The face wash especially!
Kassandra H.
I love it 😍😍😍😍 it’s just perfect for acne and pores and is so gentle. 😍😍😍😍 is my very first time trying it and i lovee it. It meet all my expectations, it was everything i thought it was. 😍😍😍 thanks Influenster ❤️
Thais G.
I loved the first step, really feels like my face is clean.
The smell is good and it had a nice packaging
Loved that the 3rd step has sunscreen on, so it also helps my skin from the sun
Kjersten D.
This is a good skin care regimen but it is drying if you already have dry skin. I recommend using a good moisturizer with it. I also thought the sunscreen works well but there’s better.
JJ♡Rubio R.
Winton, CA
I've been using Proactiv MD and unfortunately I haven't noticed a difference just yet. I'm hoping that with time I see an improvement in my skin ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Sam R.
Cincinnati , OH
I have noticed a positive difference in my skin! Progress is slow and steady, but so far the results have been worth the wait. The packaging is nice and it contains product information.
Morgan H.
Wake Forest, NC
I loved the face wash that came with my ProactiveMD 3-Piece Acne System. It exceeded my expectations and made my face feel so clean afterwards. I think it is a great value for all three products and would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Kristina S.
I love how you can just feel the dirt make up and oils come right off when i wash my face with the proactive deep cleaning face wash. After three days one pimple that i had went away.
Tasyanne S.
Hyannis, MA
The best!! I have used proactive when I was in middle school and it always worked great for me! And not that Influenster send me I was very excited to use it again! Really recommend!!
Sarah O.
It's only been a few weeks of use, but I can already see the difference. I like the combo of products because it keeps my face clean, hydrated and protected from sun damage and acne!
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.