BY PROACTIV #49 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...16 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
The face wash was really good and it helped my son's face soft and clear up the obvious blemishes that were hard to get rid of. He wasnt a big fan of the lotion because it made his face greasy.
Miranda J.
I have loved using this product. It has a great scrub for exfoliating. Plus I have seen a huge difference with my acne spots. They clear up within days. I would definitely purchase this again!
Krista P.
Barnhart, MO
This stuff works!
I’ve only used the spot/sunscreen from the set as I don’t have much acne.
But my niece used the entire system. And even after the one use her acne looked so much better and less irritated.

I received this for review
Melissa S.
What a great product! The instructions are clear and easy to read, therefore using the product is even easier! It is great that it came in a set of three, so more products to use and review!
Natasha N.
Batavia, OH
I love the Proactive MD so far! It makes my skin feel so clean all day long! I would recommend getting this whether you have acne break outs every day or once a month to keep it to a minimum.
Alexa P.
Findlay, OH
I’ve seen some results from using these products. I enjoy how my skin feels when I use them all together. Doesn’t over dry my skin. I like how the moisturizer has spf in it! Great for travel!
Erica H.
Overall, I wasn't thoroughly impressed with this skincare kit. I was hoping I would see some noticeable results from these products, considering the brand but it didn't do my skin any favors.
Dominique 💋.
Buford, GA
So today in the mail I received my FIRST VoxBox from Influenster and I was super duper excited but come to find out it was a product that I already had lol. Still happy though, as ProactivMD is amazing and the more product the merrier, plus it’s free so who can complain about anything free? I haven’t been using this product though for too to long but definitely long enough to notice some results. If you’re like me and have bad breakouts, ProactivMD is absolutely something to invest in! In little over 3 weeks of consistent use i began to notice significant results. My breakouts were clearing up, and skin was more smooth. I love love love ProactivMD and I’m sure you will too! Thanks again Influenster! ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Jesse B.
Memphis, TN
So far, I'm not the biggest fan. I'll update my review if t changes, but in the first week it has made me break out terribly! The moisturizer is tiny and I have to pump it 5x for anything to come out. :( I was so excited but have been disappointed #proactivmd
Alondra L.
El Monte , CA
I’ve used the 3 piece treatment system by proactiv for about three weeks now. Before proactive I was using clean clear, it help treat some of my acne. However, I noticed that after I stoped using clean and clear my acne would come back. The first week when using proactiv I noticed that my skin was getting a little dry and the adapalene
Gel was making me breaking out. I used the deep cleansing face wash and and SPF30 in the mornings and at night, as for the adapalene I only used at night. After week two my skin started to feel softer and smoother and the acne was slowly going away. Week three was the best for me my skin felt really smooth and my forehead acne really cleared up. I stoped using the products to see if I would break out. As days passed I would only get one or two small pimples but they would clear out fast. I really liked this product it worked with my skin type and healed the acne on my forehead. I really recommend this 3 piece system. I received the 3 piece acne treatment system with adapalene complimentary ProactivMd, but all the options are mine.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.