BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Kala A.
I like the product, it doesn't have a gross smell. It 's not oily when put on your skin. I do have sensitive skin though and it made me have dry spots on my face. Otherwise it seems to work great.
Hannah L.
Hahira, GA
I love Proactive, and I am glad to have gotten to try more of the products. It is good quality for the product. The packaging is very cool. It helped me tremendously with the issues I was having.
MyTeshia C.
I love the items my face feels so clean. The product meet all my expectations loves feeling I get after each wash. The package is nice it’s my first time using this brand love it will buy again.
Robin K.
Lancaster, CA
I got this product free from influencer to try out.. Day one my face felt smooth and looked great. Day two after using it I noticed my skin bright red in my cheeks and felt a little burning and i went to bed.... Day three I didn't use it because my skin felt horrible it looked blotchy and red and burned so bad I ended up having to put aloe Vera just to get some relief from the chemical burns.. today is the seventh day since I got it and I only used it the two days. My skin feels like a lizard skin it's peeling from the burns and it looks so bad. I thought maybe it was a allergic reaction or something till my sister said it happened to her too... has anyone else had this happen?? As a girl who loves makeup I'm so damn sad I haven't been able to wear anything on my face this whole week... attached are some photos of this process. And one photo of how my skin was before all this mess ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Rida Z.
This product made my skin so smooth and bright after using it. I highly recommend it to people with sensitive skin too, I have very sensitive skin and it did not irritate my skin at all.
Miranda J.
I have loved using this product. It has a great scrub for exfoliating. Plus I have seen a huge difference with my acne spots. They clear up within days. I would definitely purchase this again!
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
The face wash was really good and it helped my son's face soft and clear up the obvious blemishes that were hard to get rid of. He wasnt a big fan of the lotion because it made his face greasy.
Krista P.
Barnhart, MO
This stuff works!
I’ve only used the spot/sunscreen from the set as I don’t have much acne.
But my niece used the entire system. And even after the one use her acne looked so much better and less irritated.

I received this for review
Melissa S.
What a great product! The instructions are clear and easy to read, therefore using the product is even easier! It is great that it came in a set of three, so more products to use and review!
Natasha N.
Batavia, OH
I love the Proactive MD so far! It makes my skin feel so clean all day long! I would recommend getting this whether you have acne break outs every day or once a month to keep it to a minimum.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.