BY PROACTIV #51 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Constance L.
Columbus, OH
I used Proactiv when I was just hitting puberty and my skin had started breaking out. Like a ton of people I knew it made my skin worse. So of course I was hesitant to try it from Influenster, but it has been improved since my hard days with skin.
I can't comment on the price because Influenster let me try it for free, but it did an okay job. I started off using the first step every day with the small tube (I also only say that because the steps weren't labeled, so I wasn't sure where to go after the cleanser.) I stopped using the second step after a week because my skin was really drying out--something I'm concerned about with my skin starting to age and moisture is everything now. Even only using it at night, my makeup was flaky on my skin around my chin. It also made me start breaking out on the bottom half of my face and little tiny blemishes on my forehead. Using the cleanser every day is great and I only use the second step if I've had a particularly dirty face.
Myrissa G.
ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System I’ve had an on and off again relationship with Proactiv but recently they came out with Proactiv MD and I just had to try it. I have to say it really does clear up my acne and my cystic acne too! It’s one of my favorite skincare systems out right now. It’s definitely worth the money! My favorite product is the Adapalene gel! It’s pretty much retinal and is so amazing clearing up my pimples quickly and lightening my scars!
Melissa C.
New Albany, OH
If you are around my age of 25 then I’m sure you have had proactiv commercials beaten into your head since you can remember. It’s basically the “name” in zit treatments, it had the celebrity endorsements and kiosks in the mall. As a teen my acne wasn’t bad enough to afford anything more than the dollar zit creams, well now I’m supposed to be adulting and instead I’m breaking out. Stress is the main factor for my acne and it causes patches of little break outs. I was excited to find out I was selected to try the proactiv MD kit as I was never able to afford it as a teen. I love the changes they have made and I think it’s an upgrade from what I’ve read of before. My face clears up fast when I get a breakout. All in all the proactiv name lives up to the zit gods us millennials think it to be.
Erica D.
Moreno Valley, CA
My skin was softer than ever but I didn’t really see much change. Maybe I needed to apply more of the product plus not everyone’s skin is the same. This product was given to me through influenster and I honestly am thankful for having the ability of even getting the chance to try this product out . I would probably give it another chance especially because I did not use it straight I skipped one or two days because of the different tasks I had to take care of .
Haley L.
Grand Meadow, MN
I have really enjoyed the three products I received so far! I don’t exfoliate every single day because I have sensitive skin but when I do use the exfoliating wash, I really love the way it makes my skin feel. It’s not too drying, not too harsh. I tried the spot treatment and thought that worked well also, not too drying and no redness. It definitely reduced the size of the blemish I was targeting overnight. I haven’t used the SPF yet just because I work inside all day long and don’t see the sun much in MN this time of year, but if it’s anything like the other products I bet it will be great. I think the only reason I didn’t give the package 5 stars is because the spot treatment doesn’t have great instructions. It says to use it all over the face vs. just on the blemish, which I think is kind of confusing and potentially unnecessary, especially since the product was new to me and I was unsure how it would affect my skin.
Rebecca G.
Brownsburg, IN
I received my proactive box yesterday from influenster and I was in need of a facial cleanser! I have just been using soap to clean my face but these products have changed that!! The first time I used proactive deep cleansing face wash was yesterday and my face immediately felt super clean and soft!! It also gave my face a nice glow look afterwards! I do normallyhave an oily face so I tried the daily oil control this morning after cleaning my face again and it seems to be working! Plus it's a sunblock for when needed in the summertime. Sofar I am very happy with this product and I highly recommend at least giving it a try! You will be happy you did! Follow @Proactive for more information on these products!! #ProactiveMD ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Dorothy C.
Mckinney, TX
I have always been curious to try Proactiv products and this was the perfect place to start. I typically have mixture skin (oily in some spots, dry in others) and this product did make me a little too dry for my liking. Although it made me dry, it certainly cleared up my face and worked on my breakouts. I will definitely continue to use but will need to be careful about how frequently I use it and over moisturizing to compensate for how dry it made me.
Kristen H.
Weymouth, MA
Great job by ProactivMD! This new generation of three step system is fantastic! The cleanser is thick yet the exfoliation is fine and works beautifully. I have used ProactivMD A few times in the past and I’d say this is the best one yet!! No crazy changes to my skin in terms of dryness or redness or peeling. I’m combo skin moisturized properly and it was great. Only had to spot treat a few times. Gentle on skin. The SPF30 is wonderful. Nice addition.
Erin M.
San Jose, CA
*I received this product for free in exchange for my unbiased opinion and review.*

After using this product for 5 days straight I feel like I can give this product a good review. The facial scrub made me a bit worried, as over exfoliating can be bad for the skin. However the cleanser was very gentle. It did dry my skin out a lot, so when I used it at night, I made sure to use a thick night cream to bring moisture back to my skin.

The spot treatment is a miracle worker. It reduced prominent pimples overnight.

The moisturizer was really nice. It didn't break me out, which is rare for a moisturizer with SPF. It has a matte texture so my skin never felt greasy or heavy during the day.

Overall after 5 days I felt my skin texture improve slightly. An oversized pore on my nose seemed to get smaller and the spot treatment really cleared up some breakouts I had. I'm sure after prolonged usage as the product claims, my skin will only get better in time.
Randi O.
Greensboro NC, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
Ok.... I've now been trying this for several weeks. Here is a breakdown of each product in the 3 piece system:
Cleanser- This product is really good! It cleans my face without drying it out and is not harsh on my skin. It also doesn't make my face burn, which I've experienced with other acne cleansers. I would definitely recommend this one.
Moisturizer- I also liked this product, but not as much as the cleanser. It smells like sunscreen and that's what I thought it was at first. It doesn't add a lot of moisture but it does dry fast and I had no irritation when using this.
Retinoid Cream- I don't have very problematic skin, so I noticed that when l started using this product it dried my out a bit. I cut back to using it 1-2 times a week and had better results. I honestly wouldn't buy this for myself, but I would recommend someone with very problematic skin to give it a try.
I did not like using the moisturizer and the retinoid together, however!
Stephanie W.
Fran B.
Springfield, MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.