BY PROACTIV #20 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Kim R.
I always get break outs on my nose and after the first time using the samples I received I noticed a huge difference with how much was taken care of. The only thing I didn't like was the slight burn after use.
Katelyn H.
Marysville, WA
I loved this three step kit! It made my face so smooth and it helped make my face not so oily! I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I received the 3 step proactive md products free thru influenster for review purposes and these are my thoughts after over a month of use: loved loved loveddd the cleanser...i loved everything about it.. The texture the smell the coolness the tingle the beads in it and also the way it made my skin feel. It was by far my favorite of the three, the sunscreen was my least favorite but I still used it daily and while it did help with oil control I feel it didn't do much besides that. I also loved the spot treatment and could tell the first time I used it that I liked it and it was a good quality product. Over all none of my blemishes cleared but i did see an improvement in my skin.. It's softer now and it's not as red (Iam very fair so redness is a problem for me) also wanted to note that I have super sensitive skin and that these products did not irritate my skin or burn anything out of the norm. I would deff consider purchasing the cleanser and spot treatment in the future! And thank you proactive and influenster!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
If you’re not obsessed with the way this product works, chances are you’re not using the product the right way. Packaging is nice and I love the results after using it. I would recommend this product to any and everyone!
Krissy T.
Evansville, IN
Love Love Love this acne system! I’ve never had super bad acne, just a breakout here and there, but after using this system, I feel confident to say that I haven’t had a breakout in weeks! Definitely worth it!
Christy O.
This product is cheaper than the Rodan and Fields regimen but is extremely overdrying. Be sure to have a good moisturizer on hand. Not impressed with the results either.
Sanya P.
Crown Point, IN
It started off good...but as I continue to use the product my face was drying out more and I started to breakout. I really like their products but I don’t think I will continue to use this one in the future.
Brittany W.
Santa Clara, CA
For me this products didn’t clear my acne as much as I thought it would or as quickly as I thought it would. I know that the retinol (adapalene) treatment is supposed to be drying as are most retinol products so that wasn’t a surprise. However, it got to the point where it was too drying and I had to use a lot of moisturizer just to make my skin look decent while it adjusted to the product. They did recommend that you should add a moisturizer if your skin is feeling dry, so I appreciate that they gave helpful suggestions for using the products. The cleansing wash was a little bit harsh on my skin. I liked the exfoliation of the product, but I just felt like it was scratching my skin a little bit too much even if I was applying it with light pressure. The moisturizer with SPF was great. It definitely smelled like sunscreen but spf is sooooo important when you’re applying any time of retinol to the skin because it makes your skin more vulnerable to harmful UV rays. I kind of wish there was a night moisturizer included in this because I had to use a completely different one outside of the system to make sure my skin didn’t get too dry. Overall, I will say it clear up some breakouts and my skin does look like it has some improvements but I’m still getting a couple acne spots regardless. I know some people swear Proactiv clears their acne so my skin just might not be taking it as well.
Stephanie T.
Tucson, AZ
I love these products I’ve seen such a difference in my face. I’ve been breaking out so bad and I see the biggest difference and how much my face has cleared up. These products are worth the price. Love it.
lela c.
Carson, MS
I received this product for free in a vox box, and I absolutely adore the product, I’ve only been using it for a little under a week, and I already have clearer skin! ❤️ I lovveeee it!
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.