BY PROACTIV #53 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Stefanie P.
Leesville, LA
I have never tried Proactive before and now I wish I would of tried it sooner. I really liked the facial wash (I use it in the shower) I noticed a difference in my skin within the first use!!! My skin isn't dull and there's less acne on my face. I will be buying more of the facial wash if the product isn't too expensive. I also tried out the SPF sunscreen and the 2% cream both I really liked just wish they were bigger sizes.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Does not seem as effective as the ProActiv from the early 2000’s. Or perhaps my skin has changed. The spot cream for blemishes works well, the cleanser left a filmy feeling on my skin and the lotion is too thin/light.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I have been religiously using these products ever day since I received them for free. They are amazing. They helped with breakouts and helped even the overall tone on my face. I am definitely going to keep using them.
Kaylee R.
Monticello , NY
Absolutely love these products struggled for years with cystic acne and thanks to Influenster I was finally able to try proactive md and my skin has never looked or felt better ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Haley W.
So far I have seen it making a positive change, clearing up areas that normally take a while to clear and making areas feel better. Being a first time user I hope the change stays positive, as of now I’d recommend it
Deirdre D.
Cheyenne, WY
These products are beyond amazing to my skins overall health. The packing it came in was elegant, as a first time user I can honestly say I’m so glad I received this for free from Influenster. 10/10 would recommend!
Emily S.
Richmond Hill, NY
I love this product so much. I used it for only a week and I already see a slight difference. These products are gentle on the skin and are very effective. I would definitely recommend this product and use it again!
Shaniah R.
I received another vox box and I’m glad too! I just started using it and it cleared most of my acne, it’s very gentle on the skin. The packaging was very nice. No need for improvement. I would recommend to a friend.
Olivia G.
Oyster Bay, NY
The cleanser after using once at night and the next morning cleared up my skin a good amount.  I have not yet used the sunscreen product yet but the third piece is a bit harsh for my skin personally, unfortunately.  The cleanser I plan on continuing to keep using.  Would recommend.
Megan H.
Jonesboro, AR
Super easy to use ! The face wash cleans my face well without drying out my skin. I enjoy the oil control moisturizer the most. I love this it keeps my fave from feeling dry while also keeping my oily skin at bay.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield, MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.