BY PROACTIV #51 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Rebe S.
Providence
Love these products! Always leaves my face feeling fresh and minty! I haven't noticed a huge difference in clearing my spots, but my face feels healthier and fresh! I've already recommended these products to my sisters!💙💙
Yaritza R.
I honestly didn’t like this product . It made me break out more than what I originally had going on in my skin. I wouldn’t purchase it because it didn’t do what I expected it too. It also dried out my skin in some areas.
Abigail H.
Nashville, TN
I've only been using this product for about a week but so far I love it. It makes my skin smooth and soft every time and doesn't leave it feeling dried out. This isn't something I would normally choose for myself but overall I am very impressed.
Lauren S.
anchorage
I started using this product not so long ago and I totally love it love how the packaging an I just really love everything about this product and the way it applies on ur skin and how it totally works i love this product
Ashleigh K.
Young Harris, GA
I love the face wash and acne gel which was the first and second steps of the products. However, I was not a fan of the third step which was a sun protection step. It smells like sunscreen, and it wears heavy on the skin.
Christine R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have been waitingvto try this product. I've heared so much about this product on how effective it is. I dont have too much break outs bit i have extreme combination skin. Sometimes my skin is too oily but sometimes its really really dry. While using this product my skin was kinda tamed. Ive been having very nice and smooth skin even without make up. I really love this product
Isabella p.
Middletown, OH
Amazing product and has helped so much with my hormonal break out! Would recommend to anyone looking for clear skin. I love this so much and the spot treatment shrunk all problem spots with no issue! Already riding more!
Hannah C.
This was my very first box box and I loved the product!! It came all neat and packaged! I have very sensitive skin and it worked very well for me and didn’t make me break out any more!! I would buy again if it was cheaper
Eva V.
Tyler , TX
This product did clear up my skin. However it was very harsh on my skin. I had to stop using it because it dried my skin out very badly. I had to limit to once or twice a week use instead of using it morning and night.
Serena N.
Sun Valley, NV
I honestly am in love with proactivmd. I’ve never had a product clear up my face as fast as this product. I will honestly be buying this product after my free product trial runs out. It’s better than my normal routine!
Stephanie W.
Fran B.
Springfield, MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.