BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Margarita C.
Before using the proactivMD 3 piece skin care, I was only using tea tree oil to treat my acne, but after using the skin care trio i won’t have to use the tea tree oil because it left my skin smooth, not clogged nor irritated.
Zaria M.
Bronx, NY
So far i have had a great experience using proactive MD. It has cleared some of my pimples and break outs. And prevented the ones i felt coming in. From the first time i used it it made my skin feel smooth, fresh, and soft!
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Port Angeles, WA
I love the face wash, the exfoliating beads made my face feel refreshed and is helping my dry winter skin.
Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Kristi D.
Keyser, WV
Very nice product!! Would recommend to a friend!! The packaging was really nice! I believe it was a good value for the price!! Works wonderfully! I got mine in an Influenster box! I dont think they can improve on anything!
Katiee M.
Glendale , AZ
It has worked slightly by drawing out smaller white heads but honestly my complexion looks nearly the same without makeup but clearer with makeup on. Has yet to help with texture woe anything else. The SPF is great though.
Abigail T.
Columbia, SC
I have definitely seen an impact in the overall quality and texture of my skin while using this product! My skin was known to break out constantly. It wasn't super bad, but it still made me feel less confident. Since using this product, my breakouts have gone down significantly and my skin just looks glowy.
brianna d.
I gave it only four stars as I’m only on day three of trying this. It works fairly well, however I started to use it at the wrong time. The directions are easy to use and the packaging is great. Would recommend to others.
Rebe D.
Providence
Love these products! Always leaves my face feeling fresh and minty! I haven't noticed a huge difference in clearing my spots, but my face feels healthier and fresh! I've already recommended these products to my sisters!💙💙
Yaritza R.
I honestly didn’t like this product . It made me break out more than what I originally had going on in my skin. I wouldn’t purchase it because it didn’t do what I expected it too. It also dried out my skin in some areas.
Abigail H.
Nashville, TN
I've only been using this product for about a week but so far I love it. It makes my skin smooth and soft every time and doesn't leave it feeling dried out. This isn't something I would normally choose for myself but overall I am very impressed.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.