BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
su p.
Athens, GA
I have always wanted to try this product, and when I received the email I would be getting this free test trial i was thrilled! Let me say this did not disappoint! Its so nice and does not feel oily on my skin. I feel so refreshed and will definitely be using this until the last drop!
Angeles R.
Pasadena, CA
After trying this product for around a month, it definitely works!! My zits would start reducing and redness too! The step three sunscreen was my favorite! It leaves my skin feeling moisturized instead of oily! Definitely recommend!
Ashley M.
Wow just wow! This has to be the best product I have used on my face! I wasn't expecting my face to feel so refreshed and light after using it. Thank you influenster for letting me test this product will definitely buy this product.
Regan J.
Byram, MS
Loving this product. Can’t use to much of it but I would recommend this product for anyone who has acne problems.
I do recommend not using the whole bottle on your face at one time. You have to make it last. Thank you @influenster
Brandy J.
High Point, NC
I really appreciate the way my skin looks and feels now that I have been using the proactiveMD skin care regimen. My skin is so smooth and much less oily. I’ve only been using it a few weeks but can already tell a huge difference!
Gina A.
San Antonio, TX
I like how the texture feels on my face however my skin is a bit to sensitive for this. I felt fresh after wash and my skin was way softer but my blemishes where not reducing. I'm sure this would be a great product for some people.
Emily B.
Pleasant Gap, PA
The deep cleansing wash is BOMB. I wasn't super impressed by the other two products in the set. And the small size of the products was very surprising. If you need a really great exfoliator, check out the deep cleansing wash.
Abby ✌.
Milwaukee, WI
I LOVE this product so much. The face wash is amazing. For only having this for a week I can literally feel my skin just being so much cleaner than my other products. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a good new face wash!!!
Mandi I.
Lincoln Park, MI
I personally like the products and the wash the most. I haven’t had any issues with it and it leaves my face feeling clear and really fresh. My husband though broke out even worse! He does have sensitive skin so that may by the cause.
💕Valarie F.
Holiday, FL
I’ve been using proactive on and off since my teens ! I was so excited to try this product . My skin is clear and hydrated, I couldn’t be happier ! It’s my go to when my skin is acting up! ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.