BY PROACTIV #49 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...16 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Ashli B.
N Las Vegas, NV
This was my first time trying out this product and i could say this wasn’t the best for my skin. I have oily skin and using the facial scrub made my skin break out after using it for a couple of days , the oil treatment though is A1!
Emma T.
Sioux Falls, SD
I really like this! The cleanser feels like it really works and I love the spot treatment. The sunscreen/moisturizer isn’t my favorite but it’s bad, I just don’t prefer it. I would recommend this to people looking for an acne product!
Patricia M.
Fort Worth , TX
I loved the product! After just a couple of days I saw a difference. I let my younger sister try the product and worked for her too!
Did well with the packaging as well. I totally recommend it to anyone who has had problems with acne.
su p.
Athens, GA
I have always wanted to try this product, and when I received the email I would be getting this free test trial i was thrilled! Let me say this did not disappoint! Its so nice and does not feel oily on my skin. I feel so refreshed and will definitely be using this until the last drop!
Ashley M.
Wow just wow! This has to be the best product I have used on my face! I wasn't expecting my face to feel so refreshed and light after using it. Thank you influenster for letting me test this product will definitely buy this product.
Brandy J.
High Point, NC
I really appreciate the way my skin looks and feels now that I have been using the proactiveMD skin care regimen. My skin is so smooth and much less oily. I’ve only been using it a few weeks but can already tell a huge difference!
Abby ✌.
Milwaukee, WI
I LOVE this product so much. The face wash is amazing. For only having this for a week I can literally feel my skin just being so much cleaner than my other products. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a good new face wash!!!
Regan J.
Byram, MS
Loving this product. Can’t use to much of it but I would recommend this product for anyone who has acne problems.
I do recommend not using the whole bottle on your face at one time. You have to make it last. Thank you @influenster
Emily B.
Pleasant Gap, PA
The deep cleansing wash is BOMB. I wasn't super impressed by the other two products in the set. And the small size of the products was very surprising. If you need a really great exfoliator, check out the deep cleansing wash.
Haley T.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I was super excited to use these products and did so right away after getting them. I had high expectations and they were not even closely met. It made my face break out way more than it already was. Definitely not worth the money.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.