BY PROACTIV #36 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Caroline C.
While the face wash and sun screen just wasn’t for me and didn’t control my acne, the spot treatment is incredible!! I would definitely purchase the spot treatment separately. It’s a fairly reasonable price as opposed to other brands!
noraneary N.
Lawrence, KS
This product is great. I use it for my back because I tend to get breakouts after work outs or in the summer. This is the first time I have used Proactiv and I would definitely use it again. Definitely exceeded my expectations.
Taylor C.
Louisville , KY
It’s great so far. I’ve only been using it for a week. It was free trial from Influenster. It’s been pretty gentle on my skin, has a cooling effect. So far, so good. I’ll recommend this to others as long as It continues to work good.
Emma T.
Sioux Falls, SD
I really like this! The cleanser feels like it really works and I love the spot treatment. The sunscreen/moisturizer isn’t my favorite but it’s bad, I just don’t prefer it. I would recommend this to people looking for an acne product!
Ashli B.
N Las Vegas, NV
This was my first time trying out this product and i could say this wasn’t the best for my skin. I have oily skin and using the facial scrub made my skin break out after using it for a couple of days , the oil treatment though is A1!
Patricia M.
Fort Worth , TX
I loved the product! After just a couple of days I saw a difference. I let my younger sister try the product and worked for her too!
Did well with the packaging as well. I totally recommend it to anyone who has had problems with acne.
su p.
Athens, GA
I have always wanted to try this product, and when I received the email I would be getting this free test trial i was thrilled! Let me say this did not disappoint! Its so nice and does not feel oily on my skin. I feel so refreshed and will definitely be using this until the last drop!
Ashley M.
Wow just wow! This has to be the best product I have used on my face! I wasn't expecting my face to feel so refreshed and light after using it. Thank you influenster for letting me test this product will definitely buy this product.
Brandy J.
High Point, NC
I really appreciate the way my skin looks and feels now that I have been using the proactiveMD skin care regimen. My skin is so smooth and much less oily. I’ve only been using it a few weeks but can already tell a huge difference!
Gina A.
San Antonio, TX
I like how the texture feels on my face however my skin is a bit to sensitive for this. I felt fresh after wash and my skin was way softer but my blemishes where not reducing. I'm sure this would be a great product for some people.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.