BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Julia L.
Essex, MD
This has by far been one of the best proactive products I’ve ever used, however, it’s still super drying and leaves my skin flaky. The price is decent and I enjoy the packaging. Just wish they would tone down the drying effect just a tiny bit.
Amanda S.
Santa Monica, CA
So great! It cleared up my skin without me feeling dry. This new formula is not as drying as the old, and the sunscreen felt light to the touch. I received this in a VoxBox and couldn’t be happier! Would recommend to others who have acne prone skin.
Alyssa B.
I really love this 3 piece set! I haven’t used the sunscreen yet, but the other two products are great! The amount of acne that’s popped up has decreased since using the face wash and gel. I love using this and can’t wait to continue using it!
Carlee W.
San Francisco , CA
I love ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System ! My skin looks so much clearer after using it for only one week. I cannot wait to continue to use this and see even better results. I would recommend this to others who struggle with pesky acne.
Elizabeth R.
Garland, TX
I have not used it enough to see any results. However, I leaves my skin feeling great! It definitely minimizes my pores which I love. Makes my skin soft and my makeup applies seamlessly afterwards. I enjoy it can't wait to see results. I'll keep y'all updated.
Amanda L.
Anthony, KS
I really liked this proactive kit. The cleanser/exfoliant was great. Probably my favorite item. I use the acne treatment all the time on blemishes! It dries them out pretty well. I really enjoy it.. I also even really like the oil control !!
Arla W.
N Versailles, PA
Years ago when all you saw on tv were star-studded Proactiv commercials, I wasn’t completely sold. I’m the girl that always buys the new things. I’m the shopper that companies like, because I will try anything. I have had and still have some pretty awful hormonal acne. On a few occasions it was suggested to me to try Proactiv. At that time it was only available via mail order, some small kiosks in the mall, and if you were fortunate, through a nifty vending machine. I had gotten so annoyed that I wanted to shoot my own commercial decrying how much I didn’t want to hear about trying it. And then I finally broke and gave it a try. My favorite thing is the micro beads in the cleanser. I love love love a good scrub.

Over the years they have changed the product line, the steps to the regimen, adding in the scrubber brush, masks, peels - all of which I’m a huge fan of.

This new generation I really like. It still has the nice micro beads. The acne gel was a little harsh on some sensitive areas of my face, but I’m still willing to keep going but just use less, and I enjoy the moisturizer.

It has only been a week but I really like having a nice daily facial cleanser that can scrub and slough away the impurities of the day so I can have soft, clear skin.

Thanks Proactiv and Influenster!!

Tia P.
Central Islip, NY
I received this system a few weeks ago -and so far I love it. My favorite product is the cleanser. I love the consistency of it and you can really feel it working in your pores. it makes my skin feel so smooth afterwards. The sunscreen and the spot treatment seem okay to me.
Paige J.
Ocean Springs, MS
The face wash didn’t seem productive to me. But the spot treatment was amazing. It is drying but it helped with my blemishes. The sunscreen worked well but my sensitive skin needs more power. I would definitely buy the spot treatment again.
Kaila B.
Bastrop, LA
This stuff I great!!! I have been using it for about 3 weeks and it has my skin looking and feeling so smooth and clear! I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.