BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Victoria O.
Beech grove , IN
I love proactiv products and this one was also lovely. I know it basically says things will get worse before they get better, and they certainly did for me... I did find my pores were smaller and I didn’t have as much oil on my face mid day. It is a great product if you stay committed to it.. when my face started to dry out severely I cut back on it’s use - my partner LOVES it though ☺️

"Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own."ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Heidi K.
Goodrich , MI
I got this product via voxbox and I was very excited to try it! I’ve been using it for about the past month and I do really like the product. I was worried about it being too harsh for my sensitive skin but it didn’t irritate my skin at all! My only complaints were that I wasn’t sure if the daily oil control spf was also supposed to be a daily lotion or just spf. It was labeled 3, so I assumed it was just the third step, but the first time I used it was late at night after s shower and it definitely smells like sunscreen so I got the feeling it was probably just a sunscreen and not a daily lotion with spf in it. Another thing was it didn’t help clear my acne as well as I thought it would. It helped to smooth and even my skin from redness but didn’t reduce pimples all that much. I will keep using it until my trail is gone, since the Instructions do say it could take up to three months to see results!
Tahania S.
Dallas, TX
I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD. I was so excited to start my journey with ProactivMD, yet The ProactivMD 3-Piece Acne system, ruined my skin for several days after following the regimen for four days. Once I went to the gym and started working out, the sweat on my face was burning my skin & this has never happen to me before until I started using ProactivMD.

My face begun to burn every time water was contacted on my face I couldn't withstand the pain. I'm a college student, I had to skip early morning class when I noticed my face was started to crack and peel off. I provided photos to show what it did to my skin.

If anything this "acne solution" made my skin worse, my skin became red, itchy, cracked, dry, and started to peel off! I can only choose one image to review but look at the peeling off of my skin.
Haylee B.
I had high hopes for this product. When I first started using it, my skin was in okay condition. I have oily, acne prone skin and I was a little disappointed it the outcome of the product. I started to get more acne and a few dry, scaly patches on my face. The product just didn't work with my skin type. All skin is different though so I would recommend trying it to see if it works for you before ruling it out! "Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own."
Ashley O.
Shafer, MN
I was sent the proactive MD box in this past months voxbox. I haven't used proactive since I was in highschool, and man has it changed for the better! The gel itself gets rid of so many blackheads so quickly, and the wash is so exfoliating. The only thing I wish they would do different is add a little more moisturization to their line. I have oily skin and if I don't use a moisturizer of any sort i wake up with very dry skin. If you have acne problems this is definatley a product to try! ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Christina M.
Sarasota, FL
I love the cleanser. I do prefer, for myself, a more scrub texture. I just think it makes me feel like I’m getting a deeper clean in my skin. As well I do, naturally, have very dry skin so I was honestly impressed how nourished my face felt afterwards. It never made my skin feel tight or dry.
Also I love how one little pea size amount of product can go along way. You could lives off a 2oz tube for a few months and I love that.
I think for an everyday use, it’s really good. I can’t say it completed prevented acne but I still like the product for a nice cleaning.
I really do think this cleanser is good for various of skin types.
Whitney B.
Frostproof , FL
I love this. I must say I was a little scared I heard both great and not so great things. I tried this product and wow! I have pretty good skin I do however get blackheads and at times I have a had cyst type blackhead that will not come out or go away for months. Well after using Proactive I don’t have that anymore. The one I had it got rid of within a week and a half and blackheads no more. I love love love this and can’t wait until I get more. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone you want be disappointed.
Mallory E.
Mitchell
I Purchased this to try out the pro active acne system as I have always wanted to but never have. It came in nice packaging and I like the colors. I purchased it online through the proactive website and it came on time and as easy to go in and update my shipping preference is and how often I wanted it to be shipped to me. It works really well and you just need to keep up the routine for it to keep working. Recommend anyone trying to help clear up their skin if they haven’t found a product that isn’t right for them yet!
Concepcion A.
To be quite honest, before using the Proactive MD products I had no official “skin care products” nor routine. But let me just tell you how much I love this 3 step process! I am amazed by how my skin is looking thanks to this! The product itself is great. It doesn’t leave my skin nor oily nor too dry. It’s perfect! My skin is looking more clear! I would 10/10 recommend these products to anyone!
“I, Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own."
Nathifa L.
Penndel, PA
I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own. I would like to say thank you for letting me try out the Proactiv MD Ance Treatment System. With that being said I have mixed reviews about these products. Before started using this brand I was using Origins as a face wash and my Dr. Brandt Microdmabrasion as my face scrub once a week. Overall my face was clear of any new breakours and such. I know switching routimes would change the way my skin would react to new products but surprisingly it did not at first. My problem area broke out as of recently and I'm trying to use the Adapalene gel to minimize size and redness. It is taking a while to go down but I am glad the breakouts arent as bad as some reviews I have seen. Although I do like the face wash and moisterizer parts of they system I would not purchace this on my own.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.