BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Paige J.
Ocean Springs, MS
The face wash didn’t seem productive to me. But the spot treatment was amazing. It is drying but it helped with my blemishes. The sunscreen worked well but my sensitive skin needs more power. I would definitely buy the spot treatment again.
Courtney V.
Lebanon, TN
I am in love with the cleanser.  It made my skin so smooth looking after one use.  I felt like I didn't even need makeup because my skin looked clear and glowy.  I also liked the spot treatment that was included.
blairlipkin L.
This product really helped me get rid of some acne fast! It was effective and I quickly saw results. Surprised at the result! It seemed gentle on my skin but i have very durable skin. This was my first time using it and i would recommend!
molly m.
Hoboken, NJ
This was a great 3 piece skincare set. I really liked the exfoliating cleanser, moisturizer and retinol topical product. This was the first time I’ve used Pro-Activ products. Great packaging. Something I will continue to use in the future.
Kelly D.
Port St Lucie, FL
My face is always bumpy with clogged pores and a few pimples. I’ve never tried proactive due to the price but I think I would splurge on it now! My face feels healthier and clearer, and I don’t feel the need to wear as much cover up now!
Jennifer Q.
I received the ProactivMD 3 Piece Acne System from Influenster in my Vox Box for free! So glad I had the opportunity to try the product. So let me rave about how good each of these products are... **fyi I do NOT have a lot of acne, just some pimples appear here and there...

Deep Cleaning Face Wash: 5/5 stars!!! AMAZING. First of all, huge size and you only need a small pea sized amount. Now this won't particularly lather up, but it has beans in it that exfoliate your skin. I stopped using all my different cleansers because this gives me the best outcome. After washing my face, it doesn't feel like there is a squeaky dry or greasy finish. It leaves me face moist and not oily where I could leave the house as is. It is VERY gentle where I use it every day. Also, immediately after one use it got rid of the black spots on my pores all around my nose and cheeks. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOREVER FOR A PRODUCT TO HELP! Highly recommend and I will be purchasing the real size once finished.

Adapalene Gel: Since I don't break out too much, I used this on the occasional pimple that popped up randomly at night before sleep and woke up with the pimple calmed down.

Daily Oil Control SPF: To be honest, the feeling after I put this on had a hint of grease to it... but definitely nothing too strong. I think this is good to put under makeup or even without make up to go out. 30 SPF.
Juanita G.
Tallahassee, FL
Average product. Comparable to every other acne kit on the market. So pricey for minimal results. I tried the he old style Proactiv and wasn’t a fan them either. I do like the moisturizer with SPF but the bottle shape I find inconvenient
Jenny R.
Bronx, NY
Proactiv’s 3-piece acne system seems like a great product but after the second time I used it my skin started to feel weird. It got dry and now its flakey. I have heard of people who it has worked for but unfortunately it hasn’t for me.
Karina C.
chicago
Koren K.
Westover, WV
I absolutely love the facial scrub, haven't seen any results with the correcting cream yet,and don't really use sun screen. So far it's made my face feel alot cleaner with a brighter look to it. I will definitely recommend this product.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.