BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Caitlyn J.
S Hempstead, NY
I started using the products as soon as I received them. Initially I really liked the face face wash. It really got my skin feeling soft. Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Cassie O.
Cadott, WI
I can’t believe how awesome this stuff is! It feels great and, more importantly, WORKS great. My acne noticeably improved in just on use, and that only got better with more applications. I highly recommend ProactiveMD for anyone suffering from adult acne!
🌸 H.
N Chesterfld, VA
I have a love hate relationship with this product. It gave me dry patches but the moisturizer really worked and I fell in love with it. The packaging was really sleek and easy to travel with. I would recommend this because it overall is helping my skin.
Adriana M.
Madison, NC
I did like this product I found she scrub was a gentle exfoliant and price range just to try was not bad however I feel like I've had more acne since I have been using it. I do like the packaging but, the moisturizer sometimes didn't come out properly.
Alayna H.
Upon using this for the first week my face was so dried out. It did help clear up my acne in some spots, however I needed extra moisturizer. I would continue to use this, because overall I liked the product and after awhile my skin was overall better.
Kayli S.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
amazing product cleared my skin right up the formula is great the smell is very strong but it isnt bad it was very good for the comedones under my skin that would not come out with any other means. it exfoliated my skin and cleansed it in one products
Beatriz C.
Received this in my January voxbox for free. Makes my skin feel clean and fresh. I noticed I was starting to get a little dry with it around my usual dry areas but it has really helped with my oily t area. My usual nose acne is starting to get better.
Kat G.
This product does not work for me. It has caused my skin to dry out immensely and I’ve had an increase in painful cystic acne which I don’t normally get. If you have very oily skin prone to break outs this would probably work amazing but not for me.
I tried ProactivMD and I am thrilled to say that I love the products and that I would purchase it again. It cleared my face right up!Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own
Casey B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The exfoliant is Great But I cannot use it everyday as it burns my skins and dries it out. Also the night cream is good as well it’s been pretty effective thus far I would recommend this if you have oily skin but be careful if you have combo like me.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.