BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Tara W.
Denham Spgs, LA
Pretty good product. It smells nice, and it makes my face feel so fresh! #gotitfree for this review thru influenster and i am so glad i did!!!!! It has helped my breakouts so much. ive been using it about a week or so and i already see a change for the better!
Maddy T.
I liked these products because I really felt them in my skin. I felt my pores get clean, and I liked the gel. I didn't notice a significant difference in my acne because I don't have too much of a problem, mainly hormonal acne. It did seem to help with dark spots.
Casey M.
I like this set. I have been using the face wash during times of the day that my face has been super oily, like right after waking up. It has been a little over drying, but I also have skin that is on the sensitive side as well. I love the other products included.
Diana M.
Manchester, CT
I love this product. Before, my skin would have break outs right before that time of the month. I started tracking my cycles and applying the medicine a few days in advance. No more breakouts!

Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Danielle L.
So far I like using the face wash and the acne treatment. I have not used the lotion yet as I have not needed SPF. The beads in the face wash are gentle enough to use daily. The acne medicine seems to work when used overnight. Will continue to use to see results.
Kelsey S.
Morristown, TN
I like this system a lot more than I like the original. i have used the original for a few years now on and off and it really helps when my skin is being stubborn with breakouts. I get breakouts along my chin and around my mouth about once every two to three months. When I breakout it is normally in clusters and very painful. It takes me a while to get rid of them and they normally stick around for weeks with continuous breakouts. I have tried a lot of products to help with the scaring as well as minimize the breakouts. I have found a few things but nothing to really substantially help. I have very dry skin opposed to normal acne prone skin which is normally oily. I think it is hard for me to find products since I do have very dry skin because most products dry your skin out. I received this product right in the middle/start of a breakout, so it couldn't have came at a better time, and to be quite honest after 4 days I was impressed. It reduced the size of the pimples that was starting to form as well as reduce the redness that had overtook the right side of my chin. After a week of use it had almost completely took care of the cluster of pimples. It does dry the skin but the oil control lotion that comes with the system relayed helped with moisturizing while not allowing the skin to over produce  oils. I absolutely loved the spot treatment! I think the spot treatment and cleanser was my favorite products. The spot treatment really dried up the area and reduce the pimple all together. After one use the sensitivity to the area was almost completely gone as well as the redness and appearance. I liked that the cleaner lathered well while cleaning my skin. I would recommend this to anyone who has issues with breakouts and has a hard time finding products.
Katrina H.
San Antonio, TX
I have oily skin and the whole regime made my skin drenched in oil. I was very disappointed. I have used it for two weeks now because I thought it would get better, I even started to just use the face wash and use my own moisturizer, but it was still really oily.
Kayla L.
ProactiveMd has made my morning routine so much faster and easier! Its only 3 steps and it feels amazing and fresh! I normally only get acne when i am working a lot or when its around that time... and surprisingly i have not had any type of acne appear since i started the product! I know what i am buying for now on! #ProactiveMD ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Sarah A.
Fort Ashby, WV
I really enjoyed this product. Prior to using it, I was using Nerium cleanser. My favorite product was the cleanser scrub and the topical spot treatment. I had previously used proactiv and I think the product has definitely improved since my last time using it.
Sydney B.
I received this product although I do not have any issues with Acne. I used the products and they were fine. I like the cleaner the most but I have to make sure I don't use it more than once a week since it can really dry out my skin. Besides that I liked these.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.