BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Ariane Q.
Philadelphia, PA
an excellent remover to improve and soothe the suffering of the skin! I used the line and I only had improvements on my face and I found the sunscreen wonderful !!!
anya k.
Philadelphia, PA
It burned my skin. After using this product for only 2 days, my face got red, itchy and started to break out. I did not have a severe acne and I guess this is too harsh for my skin. I'd not recommend this to anyone. I never had problems with my skin, and now I do, thanks to Proactive MD.
Lissy A.
Henderson, KY
I had used the xout system by the makers of proactiv before. I had been hearing nothing but great things about this new system so glad I got a chance to see for myself. I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Katy Z.
I received this product complimentary for the ProactivMD VoxBox. I was really excited to try this product, but it is way to harsh for my sensitive skin. I used this product 3 times and my skin became so dry, it was ridiculous! I was moisturizing my face 3x a day to help fight the dryness.
Lissette C.
New york, NY
Amazing for anyone struggling with acne. This system was amazing at clearing away any spots I had and helped keep them from leaving dark spots. The face wash is so refreshing and invigorating but I feel may be too much for daily use if you have more mild acne. As it can be a bit too drying.
member-348d7
I love the spot treatment gel that this combo comes with! It clears my acne very quickly. But, when using all three when they’re supposed to be used, my skin gets very dry and I have to stop using them for a while.
Vanessa S.
Burton, MI
The one thing I love most about this is you can feel it exfoliating your skin, but without those harsh huge beads in them. The moisturizer does smell like straight up sun screen though, it’s not that pleasant of a smell but it’s not the worst thing in life. Since using this I have noticed less break outs!
Paola F.
Orange Park, FL
I love this skincare set! The cleanser leaves my skin clean, soft, and exfoliated without being dry and harsh on mi skin! I definitely didn’t expect it to be so good! The acne treatment was also great since it cleared my breakouts relatively quickly! I definitely recommend this product!
Jacquelyn W.
Fort Pierce, FL
I have been using proactive now for two weeks and I have noticed a difference in my skin. I love that the face wash is an exfoliant it makes your face feel refreshed. I do not, however, like that the moisturizer that is supposed to be oil controlling made my face feel super oily. Also the spf 15 moisturizer makes it hard for makeup to stay put on your face. Overall I feel this is a great product and I will def keep using the face wash and acne control cream.
carly P.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely LOVED this product! 15/10 stars! Within only about 5 days of using these products, all of the red spots, blackheads, and bumps under my skin cleared up! I don't usually ever have a lot of acne, but I was amazed at how many small bumps of mine are gone! THIS IS A MUST TRY!
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.