BY PROACTIV #51 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Paola F.
Orange Park, FL
I love this skincare set! The cleanser leaves my skin clean, soft, and exfoliated without being dry and harsh on mi skin! I definitely didn’t expect it to be so good! The acne treatment was also great since it cleared my breakouts relatively quickly! I definitely recommend this product!
daniella c.
Staten Island, NY
So far, over the past 2 weeks, I’ve noticed my skin has been clearing up. Before using this product, my skin has been breaking out more than usual. Now, I’ve noticed my skin is definitely clearer. I enjoy using this product because it successfully clears my skin without drying it out.
Leslie M.
Bronx, NY
So far so good. This is a great product. I have definitely seen a difference on my skin. The packaging is beautiful. Its is gentle on my skin, but I have noticed it has dried my skin more and have dry patches but nothing a cream cant fix. Yes, I will definitely repurchase.
Astan M.
Columbus, GA
I love this easy 3 step system, it was given to me by Influenster to review. It’s very gentle on the skin and the smell of the products isn’t too much. I began seeing results in a couple of days after continuous use. I’d recommend this product to anyone who has acne and sensitive skin
Chelsey H.
San Antonio, TX
I’ve been using this for just over a week and i definitely see a huge difference! This my first time using proactive and it’s surprisingly gentle. I like it! I’ll most likely buy this again and also recommend it to others.
Brianna F.
I like how it comes with a three piece set. The beads in the face wash make it nice to take off some of my dry skin but I feel like overall it did not help make my face less dry. The moisturizer helped, but overall I would probably not buy this because it is a bit too expensive.
Josi L.
Menlo Park, CA
I’m really enjoying to use this products and I realized that my skin face is better now. This three products are helping my skyn to looks more fresh, clean and pretty. I’m going to continue using and monitoring the results!
Joanne G.
Pasadena, TX
I love this product so much it made my skin so clear and clean I would recommend to my friends to get this and also it clear my white/black heads on my nose and chin ♥️♥️♥️ thank you ProactivMD® Essentials System
carly P.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely LOVED this product! 15/10 stars! Within only about 5 days of using these products, all of the red spots, blackheads, and bumps under my skin cleared up! I don't usually ever have a lot of acne, but I was amazed at how many small bumps of mine are gone! THIS IS A MUST TRY!
Jacquelyn W.
Fort Pierce, FL
I have been using proactive now for two weeks and I have noticed a difference in my skin. I love that the face wash is an exfoliant it makes your face feel refreshed. I do not, however, like that the moisturizer that is supposed to be oil controlling made my face feel super oily. Also the spf 15 moisturizer makes it hard for makeup to stay put on your face. Overall I feel this is a great product and I will def keep using the face wash and acne control cream.
Stephanie W.
Fran B.
Springfield, MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.